By enriquegay - 28/03/2009 17:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dropped me off for a class and I accidentally closed my exceptionally baggy pants in the passenger door. She didn't notice and started to drive away. I spent the next fifteen seconds being dragged across rough pavement with my pants around my ankles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 159
You deserved it 37 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jeffers 0

if your pants are so baggy that they're getting caught in a car door, then they're to F***ing baggy

bridgette5866 0

This was seemingly inevitable but it seems I get to do the honors. PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND. LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND.

Comments

xsydbabyx 0

Why do people always analyze these? Who cares if they're fake. Not like you're directly affected :| - S.

Lesson learned: Wear properly fitting pants.

time to grow up and dress like an adult? maybe? just throwing it out there...

What do you mean 15 seconds? She should be FML for being a moron...

That'll teach you to wear nasty baggy pants.

Let me ask - are you one of those tools who wears pants around their thighs, below their underpants and think you look cool doing so? If so, get over this really stuffed up trend of stupid looking people hardly able to walk. Hope you get the message, and don't need to trip down some stairs to get the message to sink in.

This is a classic FML. This, people, is what they are supposed to be. Good job buddy :)

Why can't I hit YDI on this one? I'd hit it fifty times a day! Pants so baggy they're a safety hazard? I hope you look "fashionable" in your ******* coffin someday, retard.