By syn1734 - 16/10/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me "she has a surprise for me when I got home" in a sexy voice. So, I hurried home only to find a note saying she left me and took my dog. Deeply depressed, I went into the living room. She took my TV also. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 137
You deserved it 3 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Err...unless the two of you bought the dog and tv together, that's probably theft.

At least you have your computer... And maybe her virginity as well?

Comments

What… a… silly goose. seriously. that shit is illegal! report her

It's time for you to move on from your old dog. Perhaps he has served you well over the years, but what's lost is lost, and there is no use in losing weeks of sleep over this. Make a commemorative plaque, put it over your fireplace. Get a cat, and love him for years to come. Your ex-girlfriend will have gotten married and happily cares for 5 children. Soon, your cat will die, and you then realize the futility of life and relationships, diminishing your will to live. Sitting on your sofa in the poorly-lit room, staring at your fireplace, you know in your hear that you will be alone.. forever.

You are so wise. Because of what this girl did, you assume all (or most) women are greedy bitches! /applause Some of us don't date for money and gifts, as a matter of fact - I don't particularly care about expensive things. I tend to feel guilty if a guy pays for me. I make my own money, so I pay for the things I want with my own money. I don't need anyone else's. I don't let people run all over me, but in no way do I feel a sense of entitlement or empowerment for being female. Sorry if the only type of girl you attract is a greedy power-hungry bitch, but some of us don't appreciate being stereotyped as emotional, hormonal, crazy little *****. But go ahead with your idiotic views. Enjoy being single. This is the first comment I've seen from you for a while that hasn't been a two-comment novel. What, not as passionate on this subject or something?

FAKEstfu 0

You got owned by that crazy bitch

Shes a bitch but damn............. SHE TOOK YOUR DOG!!!!!!

Stand_in 0

You most likely deserved it asshole!

dude...******* track her down and get your dog back. Give her a bitch slap as well :P

sue the shit outta her. that'll bring a smile to your face. (: