By syn1734 - 16/10/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me "she has a surprise for me when I got home" in a sexy voice. So, I hurried home only to find a note saying she left me and took my dog. Deeply depressed, I went into the living room. She took my TV also. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 137
You deserved it 3 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Err...unless the two of you bought the dog and tv together, that's probably theft.

At least you have your computer... And maybe her virginity as well?

Comments

well, if it IS your dog and not a dog you bought together, call and report the theft. that's down right cold. a tv, yeah, you can replace and it sucks, but is survivable. if it is the dog on the otherhand, that's harsh, and damn near impossible to replace.

that's when there is one less hoe on the streets.

Well, did you make sure to give her a little surprise of your own in return? She's your girlfriend, if you don't know enough about her to plan a good revenge, or at least get your stuff back, YDI.

What he's said is generally bullshit but there is a (tiny) grain of truth in it really. The issue atm in western countries is that women have (mostly) been emancipated yet men haven't yet been (for example, tell your family you want to be a stay at home dad, think they'll be as encouraging of the idea as a stay at home mom? if so, you're lucky as that's rare). A number instances sadly often see the husband as a monster and the wife as a poor victim (try and tell you a women raped you, I'm willing to bet 100 bucks its more likely you'll be convicted for raping her unless there's a huge evidance stack against her). Or in divorces, who still usually gets the kids? As I said, rare examples but women are ins ome cases still seen as powerless victims...

Aw! That sucks, she's a bitch.. FYL You should go to the cops or something, because she stole your dog and your tv!

Well she stole your TV, and kidnapped your dog. That's probably, oh 3 or 4 years in prison.

armidil0 0

id beat the shit outta her if she took my dog, not so much my t.v., i can buy another 1, but my dog?!?! that bnitch askin to be slapped

canadian1192 2

call the cops! if you REALLY want to do something yourself; find her, punch her in the face, and then take your stuff back. OH, and key her car or something.