By syn1734 - 16/10/2009 17:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend called me and told me "she has a surprise for me when I got home" in a sexy voice. So, I hurried home only to find a note saying she left me and took my dog. Deeply depressed, I went into the living room. She took my TV also. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 137
You deserved it 3 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Err...unless the two of you bought the dog and tv together, that's probably theft.

At least you have your computer... And maybe her virginity as well?

Comments

Well you could always call the 5-0 on her...

dspadres 0

At least she didn't give you another surprise by leaving a baby behind.

i_got_it 0

SUE THAT BITCH... if you paid fully for the tv and the dog, take that shit back and then backhand her for taking it in the first place. Then light some bud and watch some cinemax and your good.

I'm having a good laugh at all the comments here. People talking about how women should be treated without respect if they dress slutty. Are you kidding me? The only time you treat another person with disrespect is if they disrespect you first, and even then...how would a girl dressing slutty be disrespecting you? She's still a human with feelings, emotions, etc. I just think it's funny that these FML's come along about women doing something and all the sudden everyone is throwing around the terms "*****" and "bitch." Now, I'm a guy, and if my girlfriend ever did this to me without reasoning or warning, I'd be pissed. However, there is little to no chance that this happened without reason.

PurpDOODE 0

Get her. Take her TV and take whatever else you can find, then tell her "Payback's a bitch, eh?"

this girls sounds like a bitch to me. get your dog back.. and your tv!

if that stuff belongs to you. call the cops and get her ass. no reason to be so childish!

alliemi 0

YDI automatically for using quotations wrong in your FML. You put quotations around what the girl actually SAID. she didn't actually say "she has a surprise for me for when I got home" or else she'd be talking about herself in the third person and it wouldn't make any sense. Also, way to use inconsistent verb tenses. Learn english and then maybe I'll care if you life is ****** or not.

Poke_my_mon 0

............................................. Shut the **** up.

Exactly what I thought when I read it. Maybe without the all the distractions OP will have time to read some books and get a grasp on grammar.

I understand that it's bad grammar but the majority of the Internet doesn't really care about it. how the **** does he deserve it forhaving bad grammar?