By Anonymous - 01/11/2009 17:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because her mom said she would buy her a pug if she did. I got dumped for a dog, and an ugly one for that matter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 664
You deserved it 6 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

aww I really love pugs. But not more than my husband. But I have a feeling you're in High school still.

Probably a blessing in disguise....if you and your now ex got married...would you want that bitch for a mother-in-law?

Comments

Turnip_Girl 0

Pugs are the best breed of dog in the whole world, as well as the cutest, in a ridiculously-silly-looking sort of way. (Though I own one, so I might be completely biased.) So don't feel bad -- being as awesome as a pug is a big ask. If it's any consolation, you can probably win against a pug in a breathing competition. Maybe arrange one to try to win your girlfriend back?

Dcvictorious 0

Tbh, I think I'll stick to the loyal, friendly, protective dogs (Alsatian FTW) rather than the Tiny, annoying fashion statement, stuggling to breathe king of dog.

Byrnevictim 0

Definitely not the best breed of dog, they can't do shit. They can't run, protect, jump, barley swim. all they do is eat, choke on their food, and shit. They are also definitely not ugly.

My pug does all those things extremely well.

HAHAH. YDI for saying pugs are ugly. pugs are win. you just got pwned by one. hah, loser ;D

mycleverusername 0

I felt sorry for you until you decided to bash an innocent pug. Not cool.

hahaha this reminds me of a girl I knew in high school who gave up being a vegetarian because her mom promised her a leather coat

_THE_MASTER_ 0

guess you're uglier than the pug...