By Anonymous - 01/11/2009 17:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because her mom said she would buy her a pug if she did. I got dumped for a dog, and an ugly one for that matter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 664
You deserved it 6 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

aww I really love pugs. But not more than my husband. But I have a feeling you're in High school still.

Probably a blessing in disguise....if you and your now ex got married...would you want that bitch for a mother-in-law?

Comments

Wow sorry dude that sucks, and I'll second that. Pugs are fugly

Animals > Humans And if it's so ugly why did she choose the pug over you?

mushrooms_fml 0

If you're from Oklahoma, you're probably uglier than the dog anyway. :) :) :)

mushrooms_fml 0

Pomeranians and Golden Retrievers FTW!

omg yeah pugs are soooo ugly especially the nasty noise they make. that sucks dude my bf's neighbor has one and i just want to kick it or accidently run over it. the dumb ass dog kept messing with my puppy for the longest time now it doesn't know what to do cause my puppy is bigger than it now.

Wow, what a bitch, she totally threw you to the dogs. Of course, I'm sure you have a bone to pick with her mother as well.

kezzstar 0

I would understand a Beagle, but a pug? *sigh* FYL.

They're cute, #57 but their faces ARE ****** up. For health reasons. :/

lifeislife_fml 0

That BITCH. Your ex and her mom are pretty horrible too.

maybe because you use drugs? or youre 25 and she is 12? because only a KID would choose a dog over her love..

Or they weren't going out that long/she wasn't that into him anyway ? Just because they were going out doesn't mean they were in love. :/ Also, if the mom got involved, and she agreed to something so seemingly absurd, maybe he DID do something to warrant it ?