By hopeless - 08/07/2009 01:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me and refused to give me back the condoms I'd just bought. Why? Because she wants to use them with the guys she's been cheating on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 367
You deserved it 4 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sam_stalker 0

Steal them and poke holes in all of them, then give them back! That will show the cheating bitch

be a man, tell her u poked holes through all of them.

Comments

tell her she wont be needing them then falcon punch the bitch

Why does it matter? Just walk away from it. NN to be wtih her.

ElMundio87 0

Lol I always ask for my condoms back, there's no way in hell that I'm financing the sex life of a stupid ex.

Exactly. It's not the fact that he's upset about missing a few dollars, he's upset that he's basically paying for his ex-girlfriend to have sex with other men.

I would have just taken them back, and made sure to trash her room "searching" for them. BTW, if you have an nude pix of her send them to her parents, post them online for sale, and send them to everyone you know. Or if you know anything about her that she wouldn't want getting out, post it on your Facebook page if you have one or tell lies about her to her employer to get her fired. BTW, I don't make these suggestions because I'm hateful. I just like thinking up ways to get revenge.

UsingLogic 0

You might want to make sure your "brilliand ideas" are legal first. I can imagine at least 5 laws OP's girlfriend could use to sue you for making such suggestions! Actually 2 of them are Federal crimes and the State could sue you for them (girlfriend does not need to do it). I doubt it's worth the effort and resources though, but just to show you how stupid your ideas are. The website could probably also be sued for leaving your comment here by the way (not likely to happen, but could happen). You will get OP in more trouble if he listens to you, and just so you know: there is no need for a lot imagination to break the law. Try coming up with hurtful but legal revenge, that would be much more interesting to hear about. How about covering her car with seeds and let the pigeons have an orgy on it? Or get a restraining order against her for any reason (easy to do), just to humiliate her. OP could probably even sue her for cheating on him, claiming she put him in danger of giving him an STD against his consent (condoms are not 100% reliable!). He could even push further with the cheating lawsuit and claim he would not had wasted his time in their relationship had he known the truth, therefore she stole 1 year of his life during which he could had looked for a potential wife. He can also mention the fact that he would not had bought her gifts and paid for movies and restaurants had he known she was cheating. You can't sue for breaking up, but cheating is another story since it is obvious cheating involves breaking an (oral) agreement. There are a lot of creative (and legal) ways to get revenge if that is what OP wants.

Hoax_fml 0

UsingLogic - your "creative and legal" method of suing her is flat out a waste of time and lawyer fees. And putting birdfeed on the car is still vandalism - and if your going to do that just put pieces of bologna on it so that it strips the paint. That's definitely a more effective, and inexpensive!, approach. Of course, if you are so concerned with revenge, and damn the consequences, you can always just up the ante - kill her, chop her body up and dispose of the pieces offshore or out-of-state. No body makes a much harder conviction. Spend a few months or years in prison on an easy to convict vandalism or assault charge, or chance a much longer, but significantly less likely, murder charge. But seriously, OP, forget that stupid tramp. Even though its an attack on your principals that shes getting away with taking the condoms. Just tarnish her reputation (like it hasn't been already). ***** and skanks always get upset when everyone knows exactly what they are.

Ah dude that sucks. FYL indeed. I'm sure you can do better than her though, she sounds like a bloody *****.

whaaat,! guySSS that she was cheating on you with??! ****? :S

this is kinda really ****** up sorry?

kira822_fml 0

Wait guyS Plural? ****. It's good you broke up.