By Anonymous - 10/06/2019 05:19 - United Kingdom - Oldbury

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I was too tired for sex, which she interpreted as me confessing to not wanting to have sex with her because I’m having sex with other women. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 410
You deserved it 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ViviMage 38

I've turned down my fiancé before if it's too early in the morning and I'm too sleepy, and he has a chronic medical problem, so HE often has issues in that department. Being with someone also means the low points in their life as well as the highlights and fun times. She can't be there for you when you have a real problem.

Comments

Were you having sex with other dudes? The only other possible explanation.

Or, a la Black Mirror, OP is having virtual sex with his best (male) friend.

ViviMage 38

I've turned down my fiancé before if it's too early in the morning and I'm too sleepy, and he has a chronic medical problem, so HE often has issues in that department. Being with someone also means the low points in their life as well as the highlights and fun times. She can't be there for you when you have a real problem.

Tom Schwarzl 11

You might have triggered an insecurity, if this was a hormonal thing and you kept cool while telling her everything is alright, this temporary reality would clear up. Might also be a reflexion on 'you are constantly overworked/depressed' or similiar. But sometimes girls make up a bullshit reason to break up, just so that the guy feels guilty to cover up something they are responsible for. That, or you could think of getting somebody you deserve

You're better off without her. No one needs someone that insecure in their life.

Actually, just depends on what your job really is?

I'm starting to feel silly for posting all those similar replies lately but you're better off getting rid of the crazy now rather than many years down the line when you possibly committed more and actually lose money and other things.

PenguinPal3017 19

Your girlfriend is trashy af

J15237 25

Seriously man you should have mustered up the energy. Your girlfriend was actually in the mood and you didn't have to beg for it or even ask. Damn you should have done something. Entirely your fault in that situation.