By probably single - 29/05/2015 18:28 - Denmark - Gram

Today, my girlfriend bought two tickets for a cruise to the Bahamas. Too bad the second ticket isn't for me. I guess her ex-boyfriend will have a wonderful time with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 996
You deserved it 2 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rhiannahoward14 19

Your name... "Probably single"... You should DEFINITELY be single and YOU should be the one to end it.

kameron018 18

Sorry to hear that OP. Have a good time without her somewhere else!

Comments

Steve_Dudley_UK 10

It's tempting to say it's your own fault. If you were better than her ex boyfriend she would want to take you, not him. Putting that aside and trying to look on positive side, at least you know where you stand with her. Relationship not going to drag on without it going anywhere and you know it's finished between you and time to look for someone else who will think your the best (but remember why did recent girlfriend want her ex back and make sure next one won't feel that way).

You appear pretty calm post incident and non-committal to everyone's status, so I assume part of you is enjoying this? Do you prefer the roll of cuckold to equal partner?

WTF ?!!! Time to plan your next move, OP! Good luck!

Dear God, It hurts, but thank you for getting that bimbo out of my life and helping me get back on the right track. Amen.

I am sorry OP, I truly feel your pain. I recently just found out my 3 year girlfriend now (ex) just cheated on me. However use it as motivation to speed up the grieving process.

Everybody knows it's easier to make somebody go "missing" in international waters. Don't listen to these suckers, OP. It's all a ruse to get him killed, not a romantic getaway at all.

I don't know why but I read this as sister the first time. I'm sorry your girlfriend's such an ass, you deserve better.

xluciferx666 21
xluciferx666 21

Dump her first so she doesn't have the satisfaction

thatonetribute 31

I hope its ex girlfriend, OP