By Anonymous - 05/03/2012 20:35 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting it on in a water park changing stall. A woman and a security guard barged in and angrily told us that there were children around. We were escorted out of the park wearing nothing but our swimsuits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 822
You deserved it 75 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stormer461 13

Wearing nothing but your swimsuits? Isn't that how a water park works?

Comments

conor12 5

Hmm probably because you're an asshole

You are lucky thats all they did. People who pee in public are punished by being on the sex offenders list for the rest of their lives. What do you think happens to people who have sex in public, let alone a family water park. You should be thanking them for not involving the police. . . . YDI . . . . idiots. . .

It's not like they were doing it I'm the wave pool. They were not exposing themselves in public they had their own stall. The children everyone is so concerned with probably didn't even notice the sounds just the parents. Don't be such prudes. Children probably hear more at home.

doglover100 28

You're in a water park, you are gonna be in a swimsuit and it's a public place.

Well it's kinda waterpark .... I'd hope you would wearing swimsuits there instead of full clothing . 1. It's a PUBLIC place ... 2. Why would you? Extremely easy to come in contact with disease in them places . 3. If you had kids would you want them seeing strangers gettin it on . 4. Just nobody wants to see it . 5. You could have gotten your self into even more serious trouble . So this has You Deserved It all I've it ..

You're lucky they only escorted you, you could've been put on the sex offender list for that.

This is one of those FML's that the only reason people select FYL is because of a misclick.

what do you mean nothing on but yiur swimsuits. its a friggin water park