By Anonymous - 05/03/2012 20:35 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting it on in a water park changing stall. A woman and a security guard barged in and angrily told us that there were children around. We were escorted out of the park wearing nothing but our swimsuits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 822
You deserved it 75 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stormer461 13

Wearing nothing but your swimsuits? Isn't that how a water park works?

Comments

Lol! Does nobody get OP's point? He probably had a huge boner, and then he was escorted out before he could make it less noticeable? Thats why I think this was made at least...

Ok so I think the big deal of being thrown out in just their swimsuits could have something to do with their keys, wallet, money and clothing being in a locker!! Just a guess I know when I visit water parks and amusement parks I use the lockers for the things I don't need.

WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???!?!?!

Only in your swimsuits!!? At a water park!!!? That's sucks!.....not

IsMyWenieHard 0

Haha dude that sounds like fun I would totally try this if my girlfriend hadn't broken up with me last night

You mean you were only wearing swimsuits at a water park? That must have been mortifying after people walked in on you having sex in public.

ilovecattle20 0

he prolly had a boner. so just a suit would be a bad thing!

sadie7101 0

And that's like totally classy right?

well duh wtf did you expect you morons. ydi!

Rainbow_Crash 11

Of course the security guard and the woman "barged in" (as you so put it) on you! You were ******* in a public place, within range of CHILDREN. Did the fact that they were around not curtail you, or do you and your lady friend get off to the squeals and laughter of children? And I'm sure that being escorted out of a water park in your swimsuits was just mortifying for you after being caught bumping uglies in a dirty, rank, mold infested changing room. Had my kid been there, you'd have walked out in much less. YDI.