By Ouch - 21/10/2009 21:55 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I watched Juno. When the baby is born in the film, I put my arm around my girlfriend and whispered in her ear that one day it could be us having a baby. She responded by punching me in the happy sacks and telling me I wasn't getting any from her in a long time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 32 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, you totally deserve it. Not how you approach the subject of even possibly one day having a kid. I'd be leery of letting you touch me too if I was her.

That's what I was going to say, only I was going to say it in English. It is way too early to talk about having babies if you haven't even had sex!

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

lmfao i laughed out loud when i read this nonsense hahah u dork ydi make her suck your dick then?

Damn I wish there was a button for that or something.

MiniatureMayhem 0

That's it, happy sacks is an official term now.

seriously what's with everyone saying happy sacks?

Mx_Rider 6

happy sacks happy sacks happy sacks now what?

sirknz 0

You're supposed to say 'Happy Sacks' into the mirror 3 times and then Happy Sacks appears behind you. True story.

tifney737 0

you idiot you so deserved it!! what kind of guys says that to a GIRLFRIEND!?! you say that to a wife or maybe even fiancé but gf? your crazy I'd have broken up with you... you got off light with a punch

jchansfan 0

What the OP said was deinetly coming on strong, and kinda creepy in a lot of contexts, however breaking up with someone over a failed attempt of romance? Don't you think that's being rather extreme? lol You can tell how smooth these OPs are when they talk about their "happy sacks"...

cradle6 13

^How the hell would you know? They could have been together for 7 years as far as you know.

Kellypoo 0

yes, it's very romantic to have an illegitimate child and give it up for adoption. little girls dream of the day they become teen pregnant.

perdix 29

She doesn't want children and you've ruined the whole relationship by saying that you do. Move on, it's over. Sorry, you probably puked from the nutsack attack during Juno. It was a good movie. If you take a date to see "Fatal Attraction," wear a cup. No, make that full-body armor.

Really. I thought my wife was going to cut off dear "Wally, the one-eyed wonder weasel" during "Fatal Attraction".