By Busted - 21/10/2009 21:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was with my boyfriend, and things were getting pretty heated. Trying to be sexy, I told him that every time we touched was a guilty pleasure. He rolled off of me, and said "Oh, you're married too?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 187
You deserved it 4 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YoshiTimex3 0

he might be talking bout his past girlfriends 0:

mdanielle 0

No 5, WOW. That's a really sad view of marriage... When I get married it will be because I love my husband more than my own life. I hope someday you'll did that kind of real happiness, not the cheap pleasure that comes from one night stands.

Comments

wow, lets hope you werent going out for too long lol otherwise your an idiot first?

Every Time ever on fml someone calls someone an idiot but says "your an idiot" you're* as in you're a dumbass

YoshiTimex3 0

he might be talking bout his past girlfriends 0:

TriniRockStar 0

well that relationship is over

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
megapeyt 17

Dude, I really wish you could take replies off. That reply is the most insulting thing I have ever read.

amandajlucas2015 2

I disagree marriage is not a joke and some people actually want to get married for the right reasons

Me and the rest of the world don't think marriage is a joke and it hasn't been for hundreds of years.

How is it a joke at all? You marry the person you love to show how much you love them and that you want to spend the rest of your life by their side. You get a nice ring, have a beautiful ceremony, the bride gets a nice dress, and a life partner.

No it really isn't. The institution is meant to be a mutual love between a man and a woman. Since you can't see that, I pity you.

TAST3MYRAINB00Wx 0

FYL tell his wife he deserves it ps ~ stop attrqcting married men lolp

Well, her name is busted. So I'm assuming she is married too. So YDI HDI. Your partners should hook up and leave both of you.

it could be in reference to him being "busted"

blland 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mdanielle 0

No 5, WOW. That's a really sad view of marriage... When I get married it will be because I love my husband more than my own life. I hope someday you'll did that kind of real happiness, not the cheap pleasure that comes from one night stands.

thankyou for that amazing story, want to tell it again?

weissesengel 0

i agree! (not to the guy below me. you) ur a wise person n i n v u

aw you marry for love? who does that in this day and age? lol

Macromartyr 3

Lol 10 is right, you other opinions are are living with your genitalia in your head.

perdix 29

I don't get why he would roll off her. If he is cheating on his wife, why would he care if she were single or cheating on her husband? Unless, of course, he's afraid of getting his ass kicked by a jealous husband. In that case, he should have calmly finished the deed and never called her again.