By Ouch - 21/10/2009 21:55 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I watched Juno. When the baby is born in the film, I put my arm around my girlfriend and whispered in her ear that one day it could be us having a baby. She responded by punching me in the happy sacks and telling me I wasn't getting any from her in a long time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 110
You deserved it 32 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha, you totally deserve it. Not how you approach the subject of even possibly one day having a kid. I'd be leery of letting you touch me too if I was her.

That's what I was going to say, only I was going to say it in English. It is way too early to talk about having babies if you haven't even had sex!

Comments

Someone who does not have the balls to call them nuts.

YDI for a. being a weirdo. who does that? b. bringing back the term "happy sacks". Now I'm gonna have to read 50 more FMLs that say that.

NeNiTa14 0
fringle 0

O MY GOD WHAT THE **** IS WITH PEOPLE THINKING ITS COOL TO SAY HAPPY SACKS!! sorry for the caps but seriously. happy sacks?

how slack. a girl should be over the moon to hear that kind of commitment!

Inverted 0

While I agree he should've waited, I'd say the girlfrend overreacted a bit. I mean, he did say someday so it's not like he meant any time soon.

Err, maybe--MAYBE--romantic if you've talked about having kids and BOTH want kids and BOTH of you are pretty sure you're going to marry each other. But if that's your way of bringing up the topic the first time? CREEPY.

Nate5911 0

YDI for calling your nuts "happy sacks"