By Random737193 - 07/05/2015 19:52 - United States - Haddonfield

Today, my girlfriend and I somehow got into the conversation of what the weirdest thing we have ever found in food was. She said she found paper in her fortune cookie; she was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 176
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"I found ham between some bread once"

One time I found a stripper in my cake. So delicious; the cake was alright I guess.

Comments

Just imagine if she really did find paper in her cookie. Not a fortune, but like some random loose leaf or construction paper, and she was just too traumatized to explain correctly. Let's hope anyway.

When her IQ reaches 70 she should sell.

Also, lucky her if this is the only thing she can complain about! Just enlighten her a little bit OP :D

1dvs_bstd 41

One time, I saw a dead guy in my soup. Called the waiter and got a new bowl of soup. True story.

Well she's FORTUNE-ate that she at least got a paper in her fortune cookie. One time I opened mine and there was nothing in it.

crackajak 15

So she's a "butter-brain"?

One time I found 20 LIVE beetles in the box of pasta that my mom bought for me.

Daelynn_17 19

That has actually happened to me too when I bought some rice from HEB. I was so grossed out I had my husband take it back. I thought I was tripping when I saw brown rice bowling on the stove in my white rice... I got a closer look in the bag to see if I had actually purchased the wrong kind of rice, and saw little brown bugs moving all through out the entire bag. Ugggh, It still creeps me OUT to this day. AND now I thoroughly vet anything I buy from the grocery store. Yuuuk.

crackajak 15