By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 04:36 - United States

Today, my friend was saying how her "nano" died. I quickly responded by saying, "So? Recharge it." Turns out she didn't say "nano"; she'd said "nana." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 556
You deserved it 51 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you didn't tell her to forget about it and get a new one.

Comments

starshine3987 0

Wow not funny, not even amusingly awkward. That's so easy to explain "Oh sorry I thought you said Nano". End of story.

Monty_Python 0

FYL dude. People who say YDI are a bunch of assholes. It was an honest mistake. Don't pretend you're so perfect.

wowfmlife 0

At least you weren't like "oh well, now you can ask your parents for a better one"

Sounds like an honest mistake haha, people complain about their cell phones/iPods dying at school all the time, and not everyone calls their grandmother "Nana." So it wasn't your fault, it just made for an awkward moment. I hope you apologized and were forgiven lol.

"today i told my friend my nana died, he quickly said "so recharge it?" i then broke down and cried, FML"

mehwhateverr 0

all you who said she deserved it need to ******* think. she heard the word wrong. oh yes, she must get down on her knees and apologize for not using her "super ears". *eye roll*

Big deal. It is not like you insulted her.

Mrfisdead 0

umm 'nano' is also used as grandfather and its not pronunced lik the ipod nano.

#33 - black market status! haha definitely could have been a lot worse, but still sucks. =/