By thankskimi - 15/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, my first girlfriend of over 3 years left me for another guy. She said she's looking for someone who can financially provide for her in the future. The dude owns a T-Mobile kiosk. I'm going to medical school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 567 691
You deserved it 40 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about her... You'll find a less stupid girl easily...

alex_vik 0

I'm sure you'll find someone intelligent.

Comments

To the OP, my friend had a similar scenario. His ex broke up with him because she was banging the owner of a restaurant. The funny thing was after about 6 months he sees her in a busted rust bucket of a car with her new boyfriend while he is driving in a Range Rover. Needless to say the look on her face was priceless he said. Plus his current girlfriend is WAY hotter and a very nice person. So keep your chin up. Also as my mom said, doctors are sexy and usually have no problem getting women. She should know since she's worked as an OR nurse for 20 years.

shes the dumbest gold digger ever if she cant see to stay with a future doctor but someone as bright as you deserves a classier and smarter girl.

c8oakes 0

OMG let's all dump our boyfriends because we want the new Sidekick phone! XD Seriously, your girlfriend seems stupid. You'd be smart to look for a new girl.

Sounds like your ex needs to get off her ass and get a job.

WOW she's an idiot .. I will go out with you :)

Ouch. My condolences. On the other hand, you can use this chance to find a woman who has a better understanding of what the future is. ^_^

uhhh why did you go out with her in the first place? she's obviously a dumbass.

forget about the gold digger you can do so much better

greatnt249 0

#78, a lot of times the truth doesn't surface until you come to a crossroads. It's better the OP found out what an idiot she was now than later if they got married/had a kid.

That shows how much a bitch she really is, if she's breaking up with you over money (even though she's doing it wrong). Even if you were able to convince her that "hey, I'll be rich later", it really isn't worth the effort. There needs to be a way to mark FMLs as "it's actually better this way"