By thankskimi - 15/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, my first girlfriend of over 3 years left me for another guy. She said she's looking for someone who can financially provide for her in the future. The dude owns a T-Mobile kiosk. I'm going to medical school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 567 691
You deserved it 40 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about her... You'll find a less stupid girl easily...

alex_vik 0

I'm sure you'll find someone intelligent.

Comments

taniquetil 0

In a couple of years we're going to see this on FML: Today, I ran into an ex-boyfriend that I dumped for financial reasons. My current boyfriend has the same shitty kiosk job making barely above minimum wage that he had three years ago. My ex just graduated med school and bought a house with his fiance...who is also a doctor. FML.

latereflex 0

whats a t mobile koisk? is that a jjust a small stand or a freakin franchise? is he REALLY rich or just rich? somebody plz temme. ps: that sucks dude.. why r u thinking soo long term anyway?

mehwhateverr 0
greatnt249 0

"also, when you are a high-paying doctor, the bitch will see how she ****** up and you will get your vengeance." By that time, he shouldn't really give a shit where his ex is in life; I know I won't. "whats a t mobile koisk?" It's basically the equivalent of a hot dog stand in the middle of the mall, except instead of selling hot dogs, he sells cell phones.

xx_hayleyy 0

do you know how many girls would kill to date someone smart like that? you'll find someone, (who isnt a ****) in no time! impressive, btw. :)

CuteNClassic 0

Wow. You are so much better off. I won't tell you what everyone always tells me (that whole "the right one will come along when you least expect it" deal) but this girl was so not worth it. Good luck to you.

it depends are you in community college trying to become a MD? This would tell me her choice of the cell phone market is a good idea. If not when your a MD you can bang a ton of girls and tell them great stroies just like that. When they ask why are you breaking up with me...you only reply back because some girl ****** me up when i was younger and now you have to pay.

fillmyheart028 0

Med school, eh? You looking for a girlfriend? hahah jk jk ;)

make sure you that in a few years that you drive past her in a convertible with a more intelligent and hotter girlfriend =)

its hard not to sound like a mysoginist but sometimes i think if ur not married by 25 all the goodones are taken, and you get left with the overly picky ones and the doormats