By Alohaporno - 03/08/2011 18:31 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my father described my method of hiding porn on the computer as "extremely naive." I don't know what's worse, that he found my porn or that he's better at hiding his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 331
You deserved it 32 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not hard to hide ****. And he's obviously a veteran

YDI for hiding your **** in the folder named "not ****".

Comments

anakaren_831 1

just clear your history or save it in a flashdrive ;D

When you delete your history it's still trackable, but no one wants to take that time

perdix 29

What's worse than both choices is that he's not sharing his stash with you. What you've got is probably a few grainy photos of girls showing a bit of cleavage and their ankles, but he's got 3-D HD video where you can see the arcing ropes of **** flying right at you!

Yes it is. I have quite a fetish for colonoscopies. Speaking of which, Boners, if you happened to have a real copy of your grandmas colonoscopy, could you quite possibly forward it to me? Just so I could um...er...double check...that...uh.. everything checks out?

my friend hides his **** this way. 1) create a heap of folders with names like 1, 2, 3, 4... 2) repeat the above step but inside each of the original folders 3) then do the same again inside each of the new folders 4) then hide your **** inside one of the folders 5) remember which folder the **** is in. that's how he did it on the shared computers. I thought it was pretty clever :L.

You don't need to remember which one it is in, just search the drive for *.jpg and *.avi and *.mpg files.

justanotherbird 19

That doesn't sound like it would be hard to find. You just open all of the folders. A curious/searching person could find it easily and creating so many folders, what a waste of time when you have flash drives.

yeah you're right. But on the shared computer the search function was disabled so anyone who wasn't an administrator would have to look through all the folders which took a lot of time. It was a deterrent I guess.

Steven696 6

Make hundreds of the folders via copy / paste and remember the file locations so you can jump to it afterwards

Hiding it is one thng , if you simply lock the folder no harm no foul.

TheDoctor10 28

It'd take a while to search all the way through, so good idea.

_cassandra__fml 4

Troll dad is probably testing you and will be watching when you attempt to hide it better, thereby finding out the new hiding place.

umm u watch **** reply to this if ur a girl that waches **** i expect like non

ThaBeasty01 5