By Alohaporno - 03/08/2011 18:31 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my father described my method of hiding porn on the computer as "extremely naive." I don't know what's worse, that he found my porn or that he's better at hiding his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 330
You deserved it 32 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not hard to hide ****. And he's obviously a veteran

YDI for hiding your **** in the folder named "not ****".

Comments

It's not hard to hide ****. And he's obviously a veteran

OP should obviously ask his dad for tips.

shybear15 0

Yesterday I was about to play my brothers xbox and his **** came on >:P

AaronTkr 0

wow, ****. you're all disgusting.

A lot of guys watch ****... it's natural...

Yah we are all disgusting for watching ****, at least none of us jack off to Friday by Rebecca Black while trying to force one of perdix's 3 foot *****'s up our ass. You, my friend, are one disgusting mother ******

OP, the desktop is not exactly the best place to hide it

I don't watch ****... I make it, just without the cameras...

CattyPurry 0

why don't you both put all of your **** together and do some father-bonding time? you could get the conversation started by asking for good hiding spots (:

YDI for hiding your **** in the folder named "not ****".

eminemchick 19

Yeah 31. Ew. Looking at ****. So icky. Obviously you've never done it your life, only the pervs do. Dumbass.

AaronTkr 0

of course. i'd bet my life that the people who thumbed me down are **** addicts who spend a quarter of their day locked in their room fapping to some guy ******* a ***** awkwardly.

I'm what you call a **** hunter I don't watch ppl pay me to find on kids husbands ect pc's it is impossible to delete it it can allwase be UN deleted !!

krazy_glu3 0

Naahh just check under his 'filed taxes' tab.... It'll be in there

So true why hide it, everyone at least watches it once in there life.

nickmeier1 4

You're dad kind of scares me...

Why download in the first place? There's so much you don't need to download, and therefore would not have to hide on your computer.

ever bribe the owner to not tell....... i would :D

well duh he obviously has more expierience

I might have missed something, but who "hides" ****? Dont you use the internet to just browse and stream? No need to hide, no need to get busted by your dad... Again.

96 and 128 almost every site you visit saves into your computer and deleting your history doesn't really delete everything, but i doubt someone would go into that much effort to find the files (unless they know where to look)

75 - kinda just made yourself a perfect 10 on the hotness scale.... its ok tho before you were a 9.9/10 ;)

KiddNYC1O 20

82- What the ****? You're 14. I hope you're kidding.

81 - I'd make a porno with you. ;) On Topic: The best place to put it is on a thumb-drive where you can keep that with you at all tines.

KiddNYC1O 20

147- I'd slap your English professor if I were you.

tweetypie 18

Most Internet browsers have private browsing

iluvboobies 9

Awww, father & son bonding time.

As far as how young you are to watch ****, my 10 yr old cousin told me I'd be a great **** star. She's also a girl.

YDI for downloading **** lol idiot. Just watch it online. No need to download.

146 - It's not like she's having unprotected sex and getting preggo, so stfu and gtfo.

sarabraun8 7

erase history. but not so much that it looks like you haven't been on in two years

my dad knows i watch ****, any dad should know that.

icefshng8 9

136- I agree and 81 aswell :)) 146- u stupid bro. No age limit. 150- I totally agree ;)

wordoron 1

204-so I take it that u will let ur 8 year old boy/girl, if u ever have one that is, watch **** like there's no tomorrow? if u do then u my friend will be a ****** parent and if you don't, then STFU u ******* hypocrite

JuggaletteKlown 0

215, what's wrong with ****? It's not like kids have anything better to do. I'd let my kids watch ****. Who gives a fuhk? And to be honest, I'm pretty sure my kid would agree I wouldn't be a "fuhked up parent" but an amazing one because I wouldn't act as if something like watching **** was a big deal.

225: Poor kids you must have, if they have a parent who goes by "juggalet clown".

you better hope that she isn't 15 like what her profile says O.o

icefshng8 9

215- I would let my 8 yr old son watch ****. No kid will watch **** unless they are mature enough. It's either icky or hot- there is no in-between- If he was mature enough, it would be fine with me! I know it would make him cool around his friends!

icefshng8 9

Just hello- I like ur new picture;) hott

& 224, you are a very smart person for giving out your phone number on an open website. JS, you are going to need to change your number soon.

gmc_blossom 21

There is no age limit to looking up ****. It's a fun thing to do when your alone and bored, at any age. I'm pretty sure we all have a few times or more. It's nothing to be ashamed about. :)

184: youzz b a tr@$hy ho3 ,, With, sucky parents of course. 14 years old, & already an attention *****/future sex offender magnet.. Smfh. Sorry for the repeated comments, guys, but most of you make me wanna have a bf.

I hide mine on a flashdrive. I also use this flashdrive for family pictures and school essays. my ****, family, school trinity on one flashdrive

216: starting your kids off desprate I see. 54: tell it again;)

229, when your 8 year old kid grows up, make note of where he lives. I don't want a pedofile in my neighborhood. And, you don't do things to make you look cool. Your obviously too young to understand if thats what you think, disposable douchebag.

184: youzz b a tr@$hy ho3 ,, With, sucky parents of course. 14 years old, & already an attention *****/future sex offender magnet.. Smfh. Sorry for the repeated comments, guys, but most of you make me wanna have a bf. And yes, I said it because my other comment got moderated. You guys make me soo freakin' pissed.

preetaleet 9

People watch ****. If you can't handle that fact.....well then sucks for you =P

aFatFuck 0

184 - Just a bit suprising that a 14 year old girl is a regular in the **** watching, bet hey, to each his own. 229 - I think it's funny how all these kids say "oh I'd let my children watch **** anytime!" No you wouldn't, you just wish that's how your parents were. I don't even have kids but I'm smart enough to realize that we won't be the version parents that we promised ourselves we would be at the age of 10. -- Why not watch **** on a free streaming website? And yes everything you do on your computer is tracked, you would have to restore your computer to wipe everything off it. But streaming **** will definitely get you caught less than downloading big files.

I agree with 146... I know I'm late but why are people hitting on a 14 year old girl? That's not right.

icefshng8 9

257- idk what kind of parents u had, and I feel bad for you... But my parents know I drink, watch **** etc. They just don't care. We don't talk about it... They just let it be. Ive never even been grounded. Why would i be any different as a parent? its the way i was raised, and its the way ive lived my life. Im happy, I'm smart and i want the same for my kids. So, unless they get into any REAL trouble... I dont care! 260- where is comment 80?

Yes, your immaculate grammar proves your impressive intelligence! Retard.

So you won't care if your kid's liver is shot but the time he/she's 20 because you want to be a "cool" parent and let your kid do whatever he/she wants? Technically, you have to be 18 to watch ****, but that isn't enforced so it doesn't really matter.

YDI for hiding it in your system files.

IAmNotAnAnimal 9

OP, you must learn from the master.

KiddNYC1O 20

What does all that have to do with what #2 said?

I zip mine and put it onto my external harddrive with innocent names. I just need to remember which is my pron and which is my coursework backups.

I don't understand why people save it at all just stream it.

Or just stream it...theres a million free sites.

Why hide it at all? Just put in a folder on the desktop labelled "****". Nobody will look, and if they do they can't get mad at you for having it.

duckman9 55

some **** is so good you just have to save it!

zendaddy0 0

I hide it in the recycling bin ..... F#CK

Has **** collecting among males become a sport or something?

AWKWARD! Well you oughta get tips from him - saves you slipping up again y'kain?

AaronTkr 0

Because I cba turning it :) Why do you have no picture at all?

ryan41297 0

There are days that you have to just shot up go skinning dipping I mean that's what I do but I watch Barney afterwards

p3t3rrrn 0

You love me, we're all one big fml family.

thepandawh0re 2

I don't get it, ur hotter upside down... Just sayin

So true. Anyone who's watched more than one porno knows how to make sure nobody can find it

This gives iPod touches and iPhones an advantage because hardly anyone else will have it, and you can delete everything in SETTINGS

flockz 19

hello there fellow shlong slapper.

flockz 19

good point. but there are very few who are as experienced as us. like op

flockz 19

what are your methods to tenderizing your meat?

I use a sledgehammer and sometimes a morning star, it's the ultimate pleasure next to a tazer

Anyone who doesnt like saying **** or pornography, problem?

Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm addicted to ****.

64 say shlong slapper 5 times fast lol

flockz 19

Silly Sally slaps shlongs. see if u can say that 3 times in a row lol

Most phones can do that, it's called a factory reset.

go to search and write *.jpg and all image files (jpg) only will appear. check his hiding place.

I don't reålly get people who wåtch ****? Is it 'cåuse you can't get åny?

Who needs **** when you've got IMAGINATION?!

#6 Judging by the comments you got in reply, I'm going to say yeah :L

Dont you just wake up horny sometimes? Well even if you have a partner or fhuk buddy they might not always be in the mood or be free when you are haha and you can't imagine every little dirty detail and sound that's in **** plus its std free lmao **** seems like the perfect solution lol

icefshng8 9

#6 - you down for three times a day? Cause I'll quit... I swear...

sorry we can't be as beautiful (can't say that without laughing) as you you have every right to belittle others choices your highness...

hahahahha awsome response.. and soo ****** true lol

ifyouseekamy666 0

Did anyone else feel all twitchy reading this comment since all the a's are weird?

allthatremains25 0

72- I wanna have babies with your comments!

icefshng8 9

I would like to point out that you missed an å in "can't". FAIL

celticsfan69 0

Haha I like your what your shirt says in your pic

celticsfan69 0

I like what your shirt says in your pic

like oh my god right? shut up scayngk

maz255 10

ooooh 6 you got burned bitch... agreed, not one of my greatest comments, so i ask you, please thumb me down... this is not one of my good days. You see, it all started this morning when my mother woke me up by hitting me with an electrical cord and then

I totally agree with 38. If you're itching for a fix and there is nobody around to help, then you must take matters into your own hands. ;)

preetaleet 9

People watch ****. If you can't handle that fact.....well then sucks for you =P

hobbsicle805 0

I don't really get people who spell their A's with a stupid little mark on them. Is it cause you can't spell correctly or you want to look cool?

Fantasy, voyeurism, curiosity, convenience, hedonism, diversity... I would guess your sex life is rather vanilla, #6

redneck0328 5

it's called quit being pathetic and get a girlfriend, or boyfriend... idk what you're in to.

johnpaul43 0

nothin wrong with **** bet they do have a bf or gf

Sometimes watching **** helps you to see new things that you could try with your girlfriend/boyfriend.

haydenbro03 4
laplander_fml 0

Edit=> get a USB key and save your files on it