By vansboy - 15/11/2010 04:26

Spicy
Today, my family had a secret meeting on my "puberty issues." I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 925
You deserved it 3 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this looks like Justin biebers future FML

stealthkitten 3

Comments

Uhmmm maybe you do have a puberty issue?

gusgus36 5

well that's awkward... but why are they holding a meeting geez....if you haven't hit puberty at 21 I don't think that it's something your family can fix lol

Currentlyonfire 4

hey babe. maybe you can help this poor sap of a man hit puberty for me. if ya know what I mean *wink*. how does $1000 sound?

ssalama04 0

you should have more respect for women 17

Look, anyone who tries to hook up with girls on a site about other people, they must be pretty desperate. Or maybe just a nerd freak.

Or lonely with only a hand to pleasure them. A hand that can't take anymore damage. lol

Currentlyonfire 4

to the gym and man up FFS. take roofs and drink straight everclear. then become a lumberjack.

dudeitsdanny 9

So you're an older version of Justin Bieber. Learn to sing it and milk it until you turn into Aaron Carter. If you're a woman.. Well.. Go see a gynecologist if the problem is a delayed period. Thats probably bad. If its lack of breasts.. Pretend to be a teenage boy and milk it until they come in.

FYLDeep 25

What's there to milk with pretending to be a teenage boy if you're a girl?

dudeitsdanny 9

Oh, I meant it in the same way as Justin Bieber. Shoulda specified =)

Making fun of JB much? Why? I mean you clearly have no reason.. Like are you perfect? I don't think so.. and just saying I'm not a fan of him..

FYLDeep 25

He's suggesting that the OP make millions of dollars. How does that make fun of Bieber? I mean Bieber has successfully taken nothing (a total lack of talent), and turned it into something (millions of dollars). That's genius!

Just saying I was talking to you. But you're right Justin makes millions of dollars even if he's not that good at singing. :) it's cuz of his looks and his nice personality and not making fun of people he doesn't know ;)

his looks?! his ******* looks?! you DO NOT TALK BOUT JUSTIN BIEBER's looks when he looks like someone from HELL

dudeitsdanny 9

I think Aaron Carter should be more offended by my post that Justin Bieber. But, geez, talk about fan girls. I hate to break it to ya, but I'm sure he does make fun of people he doesn't know. I guarantee it. Also, what's there to be jealous of? Ten year old fan girls?(my cousin's facebook and room are a shrine..) I don't even want the older fan girls. When I was 16, I saw a few pictures of me on a stranger's locker and her friend told me her room looked similar: That's enough to never wanna be famous. Of his music? Nawh. Go to myspace.com/danielgarciaoriginals I don't want his fame, I wanna go to law school. Just cause i'm not famous doesn't mean I'm not following my dreams. I feel pretty sorry for the guy in some aspects, actually. I'd rather have my privacy(I don't like too much attention..), college, and my perfect girlfriend(even having networking accounts gets me unwanted fan girls). But don't get me wrong.. I hate his music completely: But I respect that he's(probably) doing what he's dreamed of and making something of himself.

zombieglamour_fml 0

44, you are the EXACT same as all the boys at my school, they just go on and on about how ugly he is, but the truth, your jelloys cuz all the girls are falling for JB. I

btw I hate his music and personality and voice... but his looks aren't bad

Oh shit! They found the face you put on your "happy sock".

Sorry OP, that sucks. On a side note, why the hell did you put this in "Intimacy"? Unless your family discovered this while walking in on you... oh Lord. Now THAT would be an FML.