By parkinglotslayer - 11/06/2009 02:28 - United States

Today, my family and I were parking downtown when my sister yelled to watch out for a man approaching our car. I see him pull something from his pocket. I yell "It's a knife, don't roll down the window!" It was a pen, he was the parking attendant and the window was already rolled down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 004
You deserved it 47 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C_Wicked27 0

And let me guess, you guys were about to floor it to your gated community after all that, weren't you? I know that according to the news, the amount of people randomly murdering other people has dramatically risen in recent years, but that isn't true. In fact, violent crime has dropped pretty substantially across the country in most cases. On the other hand though, media coverage of violent crime in recent years has skyrocketed. Basically, what I'm trying to say is.... STOP BEING SO ******* PARANOID.

Comments

Hahaha #30 has the most epic comment ever and I wish to express the same comment here.

Forget what I was going to say, just read #30.

The dude probably moonlights as a reverse pedo-baiter, who pretends to be a pedophile in internet chat rooms but is actually a 10-year-old girl. ALSO< COCKS.

#3 Nailed it. This is just a silly mistake. Hardly something to FYL over. You silly tit!

this really isnt an fml, but it did give me a laugh

patray_angel 0

Ok, so the OP was wrong, I am sure we have all made a poor assumption. Maybe the OP was being paranoid, but I would rather be paranoid about someone than overly trusting and up hurt or something. By the way, just because someone looks innocent doesn't mean they are..... That is how a lot of sick people get their victims.

gonna have to go wtih #12 on this one. People are so paranoid all the time, it's really annoying.

ChocolatexGames 0

LOL "dont roll down the window!" Fail... and everyone else, i think its funny, and its good enough fo be an FML >:) i dunno why we cant just laugh at his paranoidness