By NateTheGreat132 - 20/10/2014 11:59 - United States - Whitehall
NateTheGreat132 tells us more.
I was wearing gloves. When you open up a new carving block, there's TONS of meaty juice inside of there that you have to drain out. Some of it got inside my gloves.
Add a comment - Reply to : #
I'm not a vegetarian I am too much a carnivore at heart for that. But seeing the reactions people have to processed meats is enough to scare you off eating them. Hell even as a person that eats meat I get sick every time I touch processed crap. To answer the profile pic question. It's just more jaded human commentary. "I fear the day our technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots."
#2 OP has replied and said it was the meat juice that got under her glove. I work in a deli myself; gloves can only do so much. Opening a new chub of meat can often get juice everywhere, and it's very easy for it to either dribble past the glove onto your wrist/arm or get under your glove. It's not possible to avoid complete contact with meat if you work in the deli unless you're wearing opera-length gloves.