By parkinglotslayer - 11/06/2009 02:28 - United States

Today, my family and I were parking downtown when my sister yelled to watch out for a man approaching our car. I see him pull something from his pocket. I yell "It's a knife, don't roll down the window!" It was a pen, he was the parking attendant and the window was already rolled down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 004
You deserved it 47 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C_Wicked27 0

And let me guess, you guys were about to floor it to your gated community after all that, weren't you? I know that according to the news, the amount of people randomly murdering other people has dramatically risen in recent years, but that isn't true. In fact, violent crime has dropped pretty substantially across the country in most cases. On the other hand though, media coverage of violent crime in recent years has skyrocketed. Basically, what I'm trying to say is.... STOP BEING SO ******* PARANOID.

Comments

Also you should learn the meaning of words in the English language. Thats what dictionaries are for.....wait I'll allow you to see your stupidity in not knowing your own language (Assuming you're a native of a predominantly English speaking country). It indeed would be considered a joke by definition. joke (jk) n. 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line. 2. A mischievous trick; a prank. 3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation. 4. Informal a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke. b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office. v. joked, jok·ing, jokes v.intr. 1. To tell or play jokes; jest. 2. To speak in fun; be facetious. v.tr. To make fun of; tease.

ehroo 1

let me guess... you're from the suburbs, aren't you.

My mother does the same kinds of hallucinating.

RazorbladeSmiles 0

Why does your entire family freak out so hard?

LOL organisedchaos I see you chose to keep digging that hole, despite the fact that the actual definition of a joke was posted for you to see just how dumb you are. People like you amuse me to no end, never wanting to admit they're so blatantly wrong even though there's a mountain of evidence right in their face. I actually am at a university with an Applied Physics/Aerospace Engineering major and I'm willing to bet my logical skills go far beyond your pathetic attempts to save face by posting websites that'll benefit you more than me. Here's why your logic is flawed: 1) Something that is meant to be a 'joke' is 'not' always funny. That also holds true. 2) Your analogy that you used to set that up is sound but invalid. Someone falling down the stairs by accident is 'not' the same thing as someone deliberately falling down stairs to be comical. Argument structure, If p, then q, therefore p. If q can be disproved the argument is invalid. 3) I never said you thought it was a joke. I said you 'failed to distinguish between a joke and a racial slur'. How you pull "I said you thought it was a joke" out of that is beyond me. Nowhere in that is my claiming you believing it to be a joke. Who's failing at comprehension again? I forget :-/ When you get that hole down to 10 feet let me know what you find.

organisedchaos your backtracking is hilarious. I called you an ignorant dumbass for actually believing it was funny when its not, but I guess an ignorant person such as yourself would find it funny. You tried to put words in my mouth by stating I said you thought it was a joke, then I corrected you and defended what I said by defining what a joke is so that you'll know what is and isn't a joke. The comment made was indeed a joke, but also a racial slur thus, it wasn't funny. Further backing up my claim that you're just an ignorant dumbass. The point of your analogy was mute because unlike you I actually can comprehend things and realized that you just found it funny because you simply thought it was funny. Hence why I called you an ignorant dumbass in the first place. The shear fact that you're asking what my point is only further proves that you're an ignorant dumbass; considering that indeed is my point and it was blatantly obvious from my first post. If you haven't figured it out by now there's no hope for you. You're more than welcome to keep digging that hole though sir. You'll get there. I really don't care if you do give a shit, never did. I don't expect much from dumb people. I just find amusement in them. I just wanted to point out the fact that you're an ignorant dumbass and you took the bait and started a pointless argument over the internet. You could've left it at that and not say anything back, but you didn't. Your frustration became my amusement. Had you managed to disprove my point I would've got to laugh at your frustration in the process. Since you failed at disproving my point I got to laugh at your frustration and point out the fact that you were outsmarted by someone that you obviously feel to be inferior to you. I win either way bub. I do this for ***** and giggles cuz I get bored easily. What did you learn?...........dumbass.

Now its confirmed that you're an ignorant dumbass. Taking racial slurs for humor is the epitome of ignorance.......Thanks for playing. Pull the "You've got no life" card all you wish; its a very ironic statement to say over the internet. Fact of the matter is everybody gets bored and choose to remedy it in different ways. This time I chose the internet. FYI 'stupider' is NOT a word, maybe you were looking for 'dumber'. Smart people would know these things.