Sketchy

By Anonymous - 23/04/2009 13:25 - United States

Today, I parked downtown for a few minutes to pick up a pizza. As I was getting out of my car, a sketchy guy came up and asked me for $5. I told him to get lost and walked away. I walked back to the lot with my pizza and my car was gone. The sketchy guy was a parking attendant. He had my car towed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 708
You deserved it 70 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhhuh_her 0

I'm sure he tried to tell you what he was doing and you just didn't listen. YDI I hope that pizza tasted good while you were sitting on the curb.

Seems kinda weird... a "Sketchy" guy would ASK for $5? You'd think they'd explain first and then tell you the price - if any. I would've thought it'd be up to the customer to leave some sort of tip for parking attendance... ... HMM.

Comments

uhhuh_her 0

I'm sure he tried to tell you what he was doing and you just didn't listen. YDI I hope that pizza tasted good while you were sitting on the curb.

your an idiot, why would you want to trust a sketchy guy? op probably thought he was lying.

Seems kinda weird... a "Sketchy" guy would ASK for $5? You'd think they'd explain first and then tell you the price - if any. I would've thought it'd be up to the customer to leave some sort of tip for parking attendance... ... HMM.

I, too, find the details suspect...

Hm I think he did more than ask for $5 OP considering it is his job and all ... You should've probably seen that coming. Ydi.

Downtown in Georgia, the attendants do dress sketchy often times, however they put signs ALL OVER the parking lot and basically every parking lot in Downtown you have to pay to park. Chances are, they were collecting the fee and op ignored it.

cant_touch_this 0

Maybe you shouldn't be such an ass.

Haha owned. But $5 for a quick pizza pickup? That's pure extortion.

violetxo 0

How can a parking attendant be sketchy?

I hope they dented and scratched the **** out of your piece of shit car you twat.

4, who the hell said that the pizza parlor owns the parking lot?

Cereal_Is_Good 5

4 is referring to the parking attendant, not the pizza parlor. -_-

LuckyCharms_fml 0

#5 in my experience, parking attendants are ALWAYS sketchy. I would've told him to get lost too. YLIF

aupilot 0

#2 obviously has never tried to park in a downtown area.

meetmeinhell 0

#7 no one did, but nonetheless they would of had to pay $5 dollars to park to get a pizza. DUH