By wronged - 08/07/2011 08:41 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my extremely paranoid boyfriend called me a whore and threatened to break up with me, all because he had a dream in which I had sex with my ex. I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 549
You deserved it 7 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow, atleast he dreams of you(: that's kind of sweet.... but as for dreaming of your ex...

Comments

brokenangelexy 13

oops click the wrong fml to comment lmao

Then why did you comment, idiot? You could have just clicked back, and clicked the right page.

XxThrasherxX 0

Never tell him what your dreams are again

124 - She didn't tell him her dreams. HE dreamed she cheated, and HE freaked out because of HIS dream.

sky22_fml 7

Looks like it's time for a new one...

Violat3r 19

I would say that him calling you a "*****" should clinch it and you should remove him from your life. I don't find that acceptable in any shape or form, most especially since it was just a dream HE had.

lulzmylife 4

Please tell me you dumped him. Someone that insecure, abusive, and misogynistic is absolutely not worth having in your life. Or anyone's life, for that matter.

EvilDave 13

You are admittedly dating an extremely paranoid person. YDI. Oh, and chances are he cheats on you.

What kind of glutton for punishment stays with a psychopath? The end of your story should have been how you dumped him. He should be writing an entry on here saying how he got dumped by his virgin girlfriend after her went off on her about a dream he had.

Ydi for telling him. But fyl cuz u have a crazy bf

Why would you tell him about that unless you were trying to make him jealous? YDI

joa76 3

She didn't tell him anything. Why are so many people here incapable of reading? It specifically says "because he had a dream."

My bad. Admittedly, I didn't read this carefully. I still think she deserves it for being with someone so insecure and for staying with him. Instead of dumping him, it seems that all she's doing is posting an FML. People will treat you however you allow them.

Fakeddd 0

Only in China. Or California.