By wronged - 08/07/2011 08:41 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my extremely paranoid boyfriend called me a whore and threatened to break up with me, all because he had a dream in which I had sex with my ex. I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 549
You deserved it 7 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow, atleast he dreams of you(: that's kind of sweet.... but as for dreaming of your ex...

Comments

VKbay8 0

I think FML's like these suck. Either he's lying or she's unfaithful. It's just not funny.

my ex did that, he wouldnt talk to me all day... the relationship eventually ended because he became physically abusive. i suggest leaving him befor he gets crazier

damn , what if he had a dream were you trying kill him,! :p

Have a chat with him...tell him that had better be the first and last time he EVER speaks to you like that & perhaps he should get counselling to deal with his obvious insecurities. Even if you weren't a virgin, your past is your past...absolutely nothing you can do to change it, every experience has made you who you are today & who he lives. If he ever does something like that again...dump his ass and don't look back (except to make sure he's not stalking you, in which case, get a restraining order!)

no talk....dump him...if that the way he is in a dream what's he going to do when you talk to another guy, or one even looks at u for that matter....he'll be calling u a ***** coz someone checked u out. u don't need psycos like that.

drops his ass so fast his head will spin

Do you really need someone like that in your life??

A) your no virgin and B) he's cheating on you. That's why he paranoid. Paranoid about karma.

What gives you the right to decide whether or not someone is a virgin?? Are you God?

You're definately jumping to too many conclusions...there is no way to tell if this person is lying about being a virgin, but since there is no point in lying to a bunch of strangers online I'll bet she's telling the truth. Also there are alot of posessive people who aren't cheating...I actually think it's less likely he's cheating. If I cheated I wouldn't be commited to the relationship so I wouldn't care as much if it ended.

Time to get a psychiatrist to sort him out...

I don't believe in any god. It's all a figment of ones imagination to make you feel better about yourself.