By Jeimaiku - 27/09/2011 17:40 - United States

Today, my ex took my cat and gave her to an animal shelter while I was at work, saying he can't stand living with her any longer. He's moving out in 2 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 154
You deserved it 2 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steal his stuff and give it to charity. Well you can't stand seeing things that remind you of him.

sparxva 12

Go to the animal shelter. Explain that your ex said he can'tlive with your cat anymore and you had to choose. Then tell them your ex is moving out tomorrow. They'll probably give you your cat back and won't be able to stop laughing.

Comments

jillianmathers12 13

Go to the shelter and get it back!

Get that cat back, then throw it at his head. While he bleeds say "I guess my cats claws couldn't stand being around your face any longer. "

perdix 29

You mean like, "While he's getting rid of pussy, why stop at one?" I guess that since we use the same word for cat and ******, the pun possibilities are too tempting and easy. And many of us are puerile enough to laugh at every one of them.

stacianichole 2

What's surprising about all the "pussy" jokes?

perdix 29

It's your remote control for boys.

Twisted_Angel 17

So go to the shelter, get your cat back, then throw his shit outside and change the locks. When he asks why, tell him your cat can't stand to live with him any longer.

YA ! HEW DESERVES TO HAVE HIS SHIT OUT ON THE SIDEWALK AND LOCKED OUT !!!! WHAT A SHIT ASS.

If someone did that to my cat- there would be hell to pay!

What a sad tail! This is the purrfect opportunity to find your best friend and whisker away to some tropical island so you can furget this catastrophe. Just paws and take a deep breath, go to your clawset, and pack your stuff. Bon voyage!

For the first time ever, my brain overloads with purrfect puns from doc bastard. Im gonna go check my I.Q. now...

lmaoatall 6

I'm sure he has a few boxes already packed that you can shit in. Make sure you tape it back up nice and snug.