By Jeimaiku - 27/09/2011 17:40 - United States

Today, my ex took my cat and gave her to an animal shelter while I was at work, saying he can't stand living with her any longer. He's moving out in 2 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 154
You deserved it 2 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steal his stuff and give it to charity. Well you can't stand seeing things that remind you of him.

sparxva 12

Go to the animal shelter. Explain that your ex said he can'tlive with your cat anymore and you had to choose. Then tell them your ex is moving out tomorrow. They'll probably give you your cat back and won't be able to stop laughing.

Comments

Oh damn. Is there any way that you can go and get your cat back from the shelter? Sounds like the ex is an ass.

Send his mom to the homeless shelter. There, you're even!

randomhangul 4

So, go to the shelter get your cat ad well as another. Make sure kitty number two always pissed off at the world and set him in a box. Cats love boxes so he will be happy, and when your ex goes to get his boxes he will disturb kitty 2's joy and thus be clawed, allowing you to sit and laugh.

you can always apply at the animal for your cat back.

perdix 29

Hide raw shrimp in the hollow places of the furniture he's taking. In a few days, the revenge of Miss Kitty will begin and may last for years.

HEY OP! I think an update on this FML would be really appreciated, so if you do get kitty back make sure you post! I hope you do

Well he did say he couldn't stand living with it any longer

One, get YOUR cat back. Two, hire someone to beat the **** out your ex.