By likesboys - 19/05/2010 12:00 - Canada

Today, my entire family thinks I'm a lesbian. I'm straight. I'm embarrassed and don't know how to tell them that I've been single for so long because I can't get a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 949
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok hun. I'm 17 without a boyfriend...ever. just look on the bright side, when you get a bf it will be even more special. =)

Comments

for some reason I think mine suspect me too. just wait for the right person who can prove them wrong :)

CherArline 0

It just means, you're too good for any guy you've ever met( I mean that as a compliment). My bestfriend is absolutely stunning& she's only had one boyfriend, in 8th grade.. She's twenty now. Heck, I had to move to a different county to find my fiancee. Just be patient& enjoy your single time

your fams retarded I'm sure you'll prove them wrong sooner or later

Haha, my mum asked me if I was gay once. Awkward. But I wasn't, and have had a boyfriend pretty much since then :)

perdix 29

Can't your family see that you are fat and ugly? Not all fat, ugly women can cut it in lesbian world. Can you rock a mullet and flannel? I guess there's not a slang term for someone who is asexual. Try popularizing "Perma-Virgin."

Birkensocks! (Not a typo, kids. Think about it.)

I'm a lesbian. I don't like flannel and will never have a mullet. My girlfriend is the same way. Neither of us is fat and neither of us is ugly. Let's hear more innaccurate stereotypes. kthanks

#27 Way to stereotype. Ignorant people like you disgust me.

#64 Yeah, I know. I saw your reply to me in another FML...

#73 True. Perdix tends to insult anyone and everyone. :P

perdix 29

#80 Calm down! Just trying to make some jokes over here. It's not necessarily the way I truly believe. First major American city with an openly gay mayor? San Francisco? No. New York? No. It's Houston, Texas and I'm proud to say that I voted for Annise Parker.

#90 Sorry, man. It's hard to detect sarcasm over the internet, and I suppose I've just known so many people who have been dead-serious when they've said things insulting gay and lesbian people. Didn't mean to "freak out", but I just can't stand it when people seriously say those kinds of things.

sourgirl101 28

So you would rather have your family thinking you can't get a girl either? ; ]

locomotion 0

Seriously. Whether they think you're straight or gay, they still know you're single. Unless you lied about that too.

Story of my life... Except my family doesn't think I'm gay.

It's not all embarrassing to say you can't find the 'right' guy. Doesn't mean you have to say you can't find 'a' guy, just tell them you're looking for the right one and not willing to settle. Even if you're lying...it's better then letting them think you're a lesbian when you're not. Unless, of course, you're thinking of trying it out since you seem to be having no luck with men ;).

From this FML, the OP sounds rather young...

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

OP if you can't get a guy you should comment more on FML. Every girl here gets hit on.