By JealousBratMuch - 26/07/2013 00:51 - Canada - High River

Today, my eldest daughter has 'officially' removed herself from our family and will no longer communicate with any of us. Apparently it's my fault that her younger sister is having a baby before her, and she can't be part of a family that 'treats her so unfairly'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 283
You deserved it 4 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

Maybe you should help her by officially removing her head from her ass.

Comments

yeah and yours raised you and look at your comment. there is a deep seated tradition about first borns & their birthrites. as kids, you're the oldest, you should no better, lead by example, blah, blah, blah.... now, you take an older sibling with a complex of some kind, and a bit of anxiety (perhaps), throw in some sibling rivalry, (a big surprise/shock eg.) an occassion such as having a baby that's supposed to be the birthrite of a 1st born, and you have all the ingredients to make a child have a crisis/breakdown of some sort. unfortunately she's lashed out & the ones who copped it are the ones closest to us.

I just don't see how its your fault lol.

Nah, it's her fault that she's so high strung that nobody wants to get her pregnant (probably for fear of spawning another selfish person just like her)...sounds like she'll be better off without kids & you without her around to spread misery among the family...maybe someday she'll "grow up" emotionally & see how wrong she was to behave this way.

captainmpg 9

A little self centred. If she lives at home still, tell her to move out so that you can get the respect you deserve.

martyn28 5

yeah, your daughter is a cow..

Same thing happened with my sisters. They talk now 3 years later.

This has got to be the hundreth Fml of type I've read this year alone, something is seriously wrong with female siblings lately... or has this been going on for longer and I'm only just noticing it now?

social media, bringing the outside world into your home so it's easily accessible.

she'll need you before you need her, she'll be back, and then you can explain the situation to her, should you be willing.

im so sorry u have such a daughter OP ...wtf is wrong with the number of fmls i read about sisters being such bishes! now i kindda think my sister is the only ok sister on earth! 0.0