By twelvie - 23/03/2015 14:24 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my younger sister stopped talking to me. I got engaged to my boyfriend of 4 years and apparently, she's been in love with him since she met him. Through me. She's 12. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 851
You deserved it 2 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's a pubescent girl. She'll get over it. Maybe sometime you two can look back on it and laugh.

Don't worry about her. She's just jealous.

Comments

She's a pubescent girl. She'll get over it. Maybe sometime you two can look back on it and laugh.

Even though she is a young girl, it is also extremely annoying. I have sisters that have a crush on my boyfriend. It's awful, haha.

iLike2Teabag 27

Sisters, as in more than 1? Damn

xChaos 29

#1 - they prbly thought so in Atonement, too...

Don't worry she's a kid still.. not really a fml lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, that is illegal. In almost every way. Congrats on being creepy for the day.

Whether or not it's illegal would depend on how old the sibling and fiance are.

It says in the post that the sibling is 12, which makes it illegal. Learn to read.

im the only one who died of laughter when reading this?

OP and OP's fiance could be 13 or 14 which generally makes it /not/ illegal with the close-in-age exceptions that are common in most age-of-consent legislation.

You guys also seem to be missing the incest part.

Don't worry about her. She's just jealous.

That can get annoying when your sibling likes the same person you do. Hopefully she will get over it.

Obviously this can only be solved by a trip to the Thunderdome. Good luck.

ColCyclone 17

JERRY JERRY JERRY! can't wait to see this episode

cooltatgar 31

Have a heart to heart chat with her. Let her talk about the whole thing. She might feel a lot better after that.

Or run away from your problems. That's what I would do.

bleedingglitter 24

Don't stress that. She'll listen to some Taylor Swift and be back to loving you again soon when one of the little boys in her class tells her she is pretty.

nityasomaiya 46

She is just in that I don't know who I am age and she wants everything that you have

Does he have a younger brother she could hang out with while you're together to get over him? Or does your boyfriend have a friend with a little brother? You could try to help her out by pointing out the fact that you're older and that she met him through you?

There's no use reasoning with her. She'll just have to get over it. I'm sure she'll realize how rediculous that is very soon.