By Krit - 10/02/2010 15:10 - United States

Today, my drunk mother got into a fight with the lady at Krystal burger. Why? "Because the bitch said they aren't making special orders." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 924
You deserved it 2 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But everyone NEEDS special orders! I don't blame her

BadPinkKitty07 0

she must have tried to order the tequila burger with a side of whisky fries and a brandy shake

Comments

I thought this was spelled "Krystal". That's how it is here, at least. >_>

perdix 29

You need to drag her drunk ass over to Burger King. They take special orders and post hilarious, drunk video footage on YouTube. Maybe your mom can be more viral than the guy who was told that they stopped making The Whopper on April Fools' Day.

haha! yea really, op did you YouTube this incident at least?

Whiterabbitm1 0

wow sounds like your mom needs help or just needs to get a job there so she can show "the bitch" how to make special orders lol

ThankYhuCaptinOb 0

isn't white castle an unrated movie ? Lol .

Ajjas013 6

Yeah White Castle is! Harold and Kumar go to White Castle or something. I saw their Guantanimo Bay movie. It was genius!

youthink_fml 0

I hate people like your mother. There's a menu. If you don't like what's on it, go somewhere else and quit making everyone behind you wait with your I'm-special-orders. Self-centered fuckwads.

Some of us don't like onions or tomatoes or lettuce on our burgers. If it's being made fresh, how is that an issue? It's actually LESS work.

lem0n_fml 0

If you work at a restaurant, it's your JOB to give the customer whatever they damn well please on their food. I hate people like you who think it's such an ******* inconvenience to your pathetic life to simply not put tomatoes or onions on a burger. Either get the **** over it or find a new job. Or, if you're simply a customer who hates waiting in line behind such special-order people, again, get the **** over it. If you're at a fastfood restaurant, your sub-par food will be ready soon enough. Thirty extra seconds won't kill you. Patience is a virtue.

kottonkingspade 0

once I got a mcflurry that was half full and the lady says they come premesured, my mom yells premesure my ass and sped off it was halarious 

Danielt104 6

You're lucky. I live in Arkansas, and they don't have one Krystal. :(

bezach 0

ydi for calling her a bitch for doing her job

hmm so this "krystal burger".. is it any good or what?

Ajjas013 6

Probably or the FML would of looked something like this: Today, I went to Krystal Burger. FML

No, Krystal isn't good. Their burgers are miniature, which is kind of cool. Except that they cost as much as a Whopper Junior. They don't come with cheese, just mustard, one pickle, and a little bit of old onions. The patty is thin. The bread is pretty huge and out of proportion. They swish the bread in this "grey water" that is really gross. Their chili cheese dogs aren't any worse than those from anywhere else, though. Basically, Krystal's food tastes fine, but it's over priced by comparison. Good hangover food though. Now ya know. :) #52: I live in TN. I envy you, and I've no idea why you'd ever want to come back. #82: Fail. Not funny.

yea Toxi, that's pretty much white castle with a different name! Lmao, if you come to Jersey, we need to make a road trip ;D

okay thanks :) I had never heard of it is why I asked.

Ajjas013 6

Hm that's good to know. We don't have Krystal Burger here.

10_4Franky 0

Has anyone else been counting Ajjas's coments? A little over fifteen. That's the most I've seen on one FML.