By Sid - 10/04/2011 00:58 - United States

Today, my dog was barking at a squirrel in the yard. I opened the door to let him chase the squirrel. I went to look at the dead squirrel and found out it was the neighbor's chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 696
You deserved it 41 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chihuahuas don't really look like squirrels. Giant demon rats, on the other hand...

Comments

Erindub 0

Well thats what they get for having a dog that can easily be mistaken for a rodent. I hate people with those tiny dogs. WTF is wrong with having a real dog that you can actually be proud to call a dog?

i hate it when those squirrel chihuahuas are in my yard. theyre the worst kind!

If my neighbor's dog (some kind of pug mix) ever got into my yard, my dog would probably kill it too. It is always harassing my dog even though mine is bigger. Maybe OP's dog was often provoked by the chi.

Holly shit!!!! how do you mistake a chinchilla for a squirrel.. I have a chinchilla they look nothin like squirrels :)

:Looks out the window: Mine is sound and safe, whew, thank god.

You went out to look at the dead squirrel?? What kind of person are you that you would let your dog out to chase even a squirrel? You obviously have no respect for life and to be honest I bet you have no qualms with abortion either. Most people even if they're pro-choice it would still be a big decision for them but I doubt it would be for you. You deserve what the chihuahua got instead. Then after you've been chewed on by a dog much larger than yourself decide if you would let yours out to chase after a squirrel again. Jerk.

riceguy 1

wow pets should never be compared to a human life im not saying that youre wrong or anything but PERSONALLY i dont think people should even have pets

wow, I can't believe people are arguing that an insect is on the same level as a dog or cat. No, not all living things are equal. Sorry, but I place a human life above a dog, and a dog over a fly. common sense, people. but it was a dumb move to let the dog out in the first place, even if it had been a squirrel the dog was obviously wound up and should have been kept inside.

Why was the chihuahua in the OP's yard? Because it's owner probably sent it there to shit and piss on someone else's property. No loss, in my opinion. They are horrible, yappy little assholes who shit and piss everywhere but where they should. I laughed out loud when I read this one.