By Sid - 10/04/2011 00:58 - United States

Today, my dog was barking at a squirrel in the yard. I opened the door to let him chase the squirrel. I went to look at the dead squirrel and found out it was the neighbor's chihuahua. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 696
You deserved it 41 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chihuahuas don't really look like squirrels. Giant demon rats, on the other hand...

Comments

thaney18 0

Poor doggy... My cousin has a chi but this one is huge! It would have killed your dog instead. Seriously lol

Why would you let your dog outside to chase a squirrel if you knew s/he was going to kill it?

I don't care about the dog, but the squirrel? asshole.

damned city boy gotta learn some basic animal differences. or watch "Legally blonde" that should help. I live on an island&i still know the difference between a chiuaua and a squirrel. I only seen a squirrel ONCE in my life too, and that's when I visited the mainland.

Sprocket 5

Is today "wish I wuz gangsta" day?

catalin 0

OP, you're a jackass. You let your dog run after and probably kill a squirell, well knowing it. You deserve what you got instead.

sincerely331 0

Animals and insects are two different things & aren't even in the same category. Killing an insect is fine cause there nasty & yucky, but killing an animal is not cool.

Bugs are from the class Insecta, which is in the kingdom ANIMALIA. What the **** do you think insects are? Plants? Please take a basic biology course.

So I suppose it's fine for someone to kill you if they think that you're "nasty & yucky" ?

thats what Bush did to half a million Iraqies and 5000 American soldiers..

So, if you had a kid that was yucky and gross, I can squish him, right?

kinsheck8 0

omg that's horrible lol poor chiauau