By amanda - 23/07/2013 05:17 - United States - Lafayette

Spicy
Today, my doctor told me that I suffer from orgasm migraines. Basically, I get an intense migraine that lasts for hours after I have an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 946
You deserved it 4 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unfortunately, you can't be pleasured without extra pain.. You have my condolences

"Not tonight dear, I'm going to have a headache."

Comments

Boyfriend : "Hey, wanna get some? ;)" Girlfriend : "No, i'm okay, i've got a migraine"

Boyfriend: "You've got a Migraine? but we didn't.... YOU CHEATING *****!!!"

I used to have coital headaches, to the point my now ex girlfriend could feel my heartbeat from my head pulsing on the bed... thankfully it only lasted a few (long) weeks. Hope yours come to an end also.

What's the problem? You can have sex with your man and he doesn't need to go the extra mile to make sure you get off too. That's a selling point not an FML in my books!

Sorry OP. My wife suffers the same ailment. Not every time, but I feel badly for her.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

See if you can get a prescription for a bottle of oxygen. Use it for 15 minutes or so on the onset of the migraine. It's worth a shot and safe if used properly. My sister had a migraine problem that would start about a half hour into her sleep cycle. She couldn't sleep for almost two years except for very short durations. They tried all kinds of meds, but oxygen is what finally cured it. Can't say if it'll work in your case. Very sorry to hear about your problem... That would be terrible to live through.

Coeliacchic93 21

I must say that's very interesting. I've had chronic migraines since I was 14 but I've only just been diagnosed. The docs have had me on so many different meds, antidepressants, heart meds and even painkillers so strong they are classed as a government controlled substance but absolutely nothing works. Only anti sickness meds ease the pain :/

ajaj26 12

That does suck but I'd sharpen my oral skills if I were you!

MsMourningStar 22

Wait that's real? I thought that was just my head being stupid because I have chronic migraines. Well that's just wonderful. I'm sorry OP, I know it sucks. Ironic too.