By DevastatedWoman - 11/08/2015 15:30 - Belgium - Kalmthout

Today, my doctor told me I'm pregnant. Since we've been trying for several years, I called my husband to tell him the good news. Not long after, my doctor called to inform me there'd been a clerical mix-up and I'm not actually pregnant after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 553
You deserved it 2 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's unfortunate. One of the few actual FMLs that are really sad. Keep trying!

I'm so, so sorry, OP. I hope you and your husband are successful in the future.

Comments

driaa 15

Sorry you had to go through that OP

That's unfortunate. One of the few actual FMLs that are really sad. Keep trying!

Gosh that's horrible, can't imagine that feeling

I'm so, so sorry, OP. I hope you and your husband are successful in the future.

1dvs_bstd 41

It's just a temporary setback doesn't mean it isn't gonna happen eventually. It just means get back to making love till you're great with child.

That's tough, but what kind of doctor mixes up the files like that?

It was probably not the doctor himself, besides accidents happen.

It happened to me, just opposite of the OP's experience.

Having children is the best blessing in the world, I hope you get that experience!

You're not even a girl... And you're 20 year old student. I really hope you don't have a kid.

CliffyB03 28

What does being a girl have to do with saying that children are blessings? Men can be parents too? They can say that children are blessings. And so what if he may be 20? Things happen.

I know a lot of people that are that same age as me and have one or two kids. Also, I do not have children as well, but I hope to have a couple!

Oh no... That's really unfortunate :(