By stubblebutt - 13/11/2009 12:17 - Australia

Today, my date arrived far earlier than expected to pick me up. Apparently my mother decided to show him to my room anyway. When the door swung open, I happened to be butt naked in front of the mirror, trying to pick out an ingrown hair on my bum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 735
You deserved it 5 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please tell me this wasn't a first date.. cause if you are concerned with an ingrown hair on your ass for a first date, you have issues.

You should have just looked at them and said with a straight face "Well, can you help?".

Comments

akshar 0

Hot! and seriously half the ppl that post fmls have one cuz of something stupid. Why the heck wouldnt u keep ur door locked while doing something like that? So when ur with ur electric toothbrush is the door still unlocked?

Neither my bedroom at my parents house nor my bedroom in my apartment have a lock. anyone thought maybe Hairy Butt didn't HAVE a lock?

perdix 29

Wouldn't that depend on the proximity of the ingrown hair to the target?

perdix 29

I was thinking if the big butt pimple was out wide, he could just make her cover it with her hand as he went up the Hershey Highway. Butt, if the ingrown hair was way down in the canyon, it might cause the wood to soften too much.

greenltrn2003 0

^0.0 I honestly... wait **** nope I have nothing to add or no way to reply to that comment.

But it might feel good for her if it's up in there. Dick rubbing up against ingrown anal hair? Two pleasures at once.

perdix 29

It might be good for her, but when he's taking the dirt road, he might not like the little helper on the side. But that's just me.

You would think any added texture might help him along! :] She's bumping, he's grinding. Or he's otherwise grinding her bump.

perdix 29

You've got a way with words, young lady. With enough grinding, he just might file that sucker down.

I'm not a part of this, but something tells me I wish I was.

If they get kinky with a cheese-grater...enough said.

Its her parents house so they dont gave to knock!! Mine used to do random searches and I'd have to clean up afterwards.. Its part of being a teen!

O_o Damn, you must have grown up in boot camp, then....my parents always knocked, in case I was in a state of undress or I was deeply engrossed in a book/homework assignment. If I didn't answer, THEN they'd bust in, but they always gave me fair warning so I'd at least have time to throw on a robe or finish what I was working on.

does this have anything to do with the lamebook post today about some chick trying to do the same thing?

Skull_300 0

At least she wasn't blowing the mailman or stepfather. What the **** is her mother showing someone her room for?

He saw you picking your hairy ass eh? Did he ask if you were part wookie or did it turn him on?

asdfghjkl;';lkjhgfdsa Disregard either comment, Cristaderzi take your pick. Goddamn website. *hit self with the triple-post bat she snuck over from her other website* Bad girl. Thou shalt not triple post ever again.

What? What the... *sputters* Now BOTH my comments apparently deleted themselves. I give up. -______-