By shakyhands - 22/03/2011 02:48 - United States
Add a comment - Reply to : #
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
The windows may be open and the smell is just that strong. I've been in situations where the fumes from something were so strong that even after every window had been open in the house for about three hours, with fans running to help push out the fumes, the air still wasn't really breathable. That having been said, you shouldn't be so quick to call the OP a dumbass because for all you know they are doing everything they can to air the house out.
I'm thinkin this should be a Darwin Award instead of an FML ... # 59.. gas will not harm the drain pipes, which do NOT go into the storm drain system... OP your Dad is a booger eating moron & you are a whining bitch. open the windows and get your lazy ass out for a walk while the place airs out.
that is because gas fumes and other fumes like carbon monoxide travel up so opening a window will not really help much you must air out the whole house to get rid of it so my best advice is to get out of your house immediatly and call someone to get this problem resolved so that someone does not die from a result of inhalig the toxic fumes
Just open the windows for some time. Problem solved.
quick suggestion-get out of the house!