By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Today, my dad finally told me why he never paid child support to my mom when he was supposed to for the last ten years. His reason? Because I'm a girl and I wasn't that important. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 313
You deserved it 3 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your dad the following: "So are you saying you prefer males to females?!?!?! Wait a second... oh, now it makes sense! No wonder you left mom; you don't like women! Well I wish you and your life partner the best of luck. Remember, you have to go to Massachusetts to get married!" If your dad is a homophobe, which I bet he is, then this should work. BTW sorry if I forgot that gays can get married in Connecticut (if they can). I don't follow East Coast news.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

There should really be an IQ test before people are allowed to procreate, or even just have sex. Then there would be an incentive to become a little smarter.

FYLDeep 25

You get a girl pregnant. What do you do? A) Take care of her and raise the kid B) Skip town C) Push her down the stairs D) Murder everyone involved.

wriptidez 0

a man who doent take care of his family is pathetic

He's right. Find a rich man and support yourself and your dad.

Her dad doesn't deserve any kind of support

I'm not sexist...but I really hope I at least have one son. my family has a history of girls though...

Tell your dad the following: "So are you saying you prefer males to females?!?!?! Wait a second... oh, now it makes sense! No wonder you left mom; you don't like women! Well I wish you and your life partner the best of luck. Remember, you have to go to Massachusetts to get married!" If your dad is a homophobe, which I bet he is, then this should work. BTW sorry if I forgot that gays can get married in Connecticut (if they can). I don't follow East Coast news.

I did, and I think it makes good sense

I smell a troll :). Now sorry little troll, but I'm not gonna feed you. I'll just let you starve to death. Then I'll pray your dead troll soul is reincarnated as a commenter with an I.Q. above 70.

deformedsurf 0

Aren't you supposed to go to the doctor for that?

what a dick! this is ridiculous, are we not in a civil world

Well, that's a fairly dickish thing to say, unless he was joking, but somehow, I doubt he was. I do quite like mrahhhhh's (#36) idea of what you should've said to him. I think, technically, if he hasn't paid child support you can probably take him to court for that to make sure he pays up. Unless by 'supposed to' you mean that he always paid it late...in which case ignore the first sentence.

YDI - That's something that's common knowledge, you get told that in elementary school and you can read it on the backs of packets, so I'd assume you aren't very serious about your vegetarianism. Also on the 'save the animals' topic, they wouldn't be bred that much if they weren't being eaten and therefore wouldn't exist, plus (in N.I. at least) we usually use local meat which means that it's improving our internal economy, and in this economical climate it's beneficial as most of these veggie products come from all over the place. Oh and on the argument that veggies are healthier, I doubt that severely as natural fats and proteins will always be better for you than pills or supplements, both in nutritional value and in being absorbed. A balanced diet and exercise - that's healthy. Rant over! :D

Lichinamo 33

...? I didn't see anything health related here.

What the actual frick does that have to do with her Father being sexist?