By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Today, my dad finally told me why he never paid child support to my mom when he was supposed to for the last ten years. His reason? Because I'm a girl and I wasn't that important. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 314
You deserved it 3 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your dad the following: "So are you saying you prefer males to females?!?!?! Wait a second... oh, now it makes sense! No wonder you left mom; you don't like women! Well I wish you and your life partner the best of luck. Remember, you have to go to Massachusetts to get married!" If your dad is a homophobe, which I bet he is, then this should work. BTW sorry if I forgot that gays can get married in Connecticut (if they can). I don't follow East Coast news.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

I'm surprised that your mom didn't take your father to court. Just because he doesn't pay doesn't mean he's not obligated to pay. If you're still a minor, try to convince your mom to take him to court. The courts will make him pay childsupport retroactivly. This may be enough money to help you through college.

cradle6 13

Not sure where you live but paying child support isn't a choice where I live. Gov. will dock your pay

metalguy95 11

your dad's an ass OP. just forget about him

skyeyez9 24

Sadly, alot of guys prefer having a son vs a daughter for some reason. Their excuse: I want a son to pass on the family name, I dont want to deal with a teenage girl, periods, and boobs. First, in 50-100 years nobody will remember your surname anyways, 2nd: your daughter will grow up and eventually move out, so "dealing with periods" is short lived. Third, You are an ass if your sperm decides the sex of the baby. What you get was meant to be.

How does a child choose what sex they are? Or how does a father for that matter? It sounds like he's a greedy bastard that wants his money (or what little he has) for himself. Sounds like he'll die alone anyways, so let him. That was really immature and STUPID for him to say, I mean he's a dad- it doesn't matter if you have a dick or a vag. A child is a child. I'd knock on his door with a baseball bat and tell him to man up or his precious jewels will no longer work for him to be a "man". Good luck.

are you asian? lol im not being racist/sexist or anything cause im also an asian girl and in typical asian families, unless your born with an extra organ down there, your not important. pity aint it? :T

amnesiasparkles 0

Ah okay I thought it was partly aimed at me! sorry for the long rant