By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 00:37 - United States

Today, my dad finally told me why he never paid child support to my mom when he was supposed to for the last ten years. His reason? Because I'm a girl and I wasn't that important. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 314
You deserved it 3 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your dad the following: "So are you saying you prefer males to females?!?!?! Wait a second... oh, now it makes sense! No wonder you left mom; you don't like women! Well I wish you and your life partner the best of luck. Remember, you have to go to Massachusetts to get married!" If your dad is a homophobe, which I bet he is, then this should work. BTW sorry if I forgot that gays can get married in Connecticut (if they can). I don't follow East Coast news.

Comments

VeilOfVelvet 0

I really don't get why people on here think they have anything to argue about. 1) The dad is a sexist jerk. 2) It was wrong of him to say something like that--especially to his own kid. 3) OP needs to take him to court and demand the child support he owes. 4) If he doesn't give, he goes to jail. That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't matter whether or not there are girls in the world who are also sexist. It does NOT mean that the OP deserves to be treated the way that she was, so don't even bother to bring it up.

Laura123456789 0

in my opinion, your father is a dick

Is this "dad" sexist? You bet. Even more so is how this was just a hateful and cruel thing to say to your own child. *Hugs* to you. I don't believe any one person is more important than another. No matter what your sex, race, age, religion, nationality, etc. This is not a "dad". This is a sperm donor.

fml3010 0

ouch that sucks. I know the feeling of not having a dad. mine left when I was five it would be depressing if I found him and he told me he left because im a girl. just keep your head up and prove to him even girls van be successful. nobody deserves to have a dead beat dad. he just doesn't want to take the responsibility that he's a father and him telling you that he's a sexest pig is his way of trying to ignore the fact that he hasn't been a good father

AnarchyAmber 5

Lol I always laugh my ass off when I see posts about the father never paying child support blah blah blah. If the mother really gave a shit she would've taken him to court to make him pay child support. By order of Division of Child Support any parent who has been taken to court and legally has to pay child support will go to prison if they don't pay. Your mom just didn't care enough to make it legit so your dad never had to pay so you should be going to her and asking her why.

You realize it costs a **** ton of money to get to court, right? A working mum with kids doesn't have the extra cash laying around to take someone to court.

jennifer6848 0

My dads an ass to. Sadly court forces me to see him every Tuesday and every other weekend, when he admits he doesn't want us there