By Anonymous - 08/12/2010 05:17 - United States

Today, my custom printed Christmas cards that I reviewed twice before ordering, came in the mail. This year I will be wishing everyone a "wondeful" holiday season. I'm an elementary school teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 595
You deserved it 25 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd think the card company would take care of that. Play it off as a joke "can you find the mistake?" Or just be straight up and stop bitching.

Exactly, use a red pen to correct the mistake and write a grade at the top "B-". Everyone will think its hilarious and it will make your cards way more original.

Comments

tgpackerfan 4

and I'm wishing everyone "feliz" what's your point? mistakes happen but you live and learn

OP be glad that you didn't find out your nipple exposed in the Christmas card after you already sent it out to everyone you know!

it makes it look cute, i mean seriously its like u had ur students help u design them :P

Maybe if you were a secondary school teacher you would've a. noticed the mistake sooner or b. known that you can ask the company to re-print because they messed up after the proof was correct.

Brodynn 0

well they have alot of ignorant people, maybe they will pronounce it the proper way and not catch on to the spelling.

YDI for sending Christmas cards out already.

They haven't sent them already they just received their order from the printers.

Judging by the shining examples of education we see in these comments, a) that standard of spelling sounds about right, and b) no-one will notice. The 'B-' idea sounds like the best way to handle it, or alternatively, 'If you can find the mistake in this, thank a teacher'.

Make some lemonade and then use your skills as a teacher to be creative and you'll end up with the best Christmas cards ever! Or at least some really cute ones.

We have one of the worst school systems in the world why would anyone expect more of you??