By tinytitty - 23/03/2009 03:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my crush and I were hooking up and as he slipped his hands up my shirt in order to "feel me up" he started rubbing around my whole torso. When I asked him what he was doing he replied "well I was looking for your boobs but apparently you have none" FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 339
You deserved it 9 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

partake_fml 2

Yeah, so what? Do the same with his dick/muscles.

do you have small boobs? what was he expecting, they'd be bigger underneath your shirt or something. Small boobs are hot, don't waste time with a guy who won't appreciate them.

Comments

meetmeinhell 0

ROFLMFAO there is a club for you..... IBTC roses are red violets aren't black why is your chest as flat as your BACK!!!!!!!!!

alex_vik 0

Now you know he's a pervert.

It's cool, most of the guys I hook up with don't have boobs either.

get rid of his ass, and never talk to him again. what a dick, i'm really sorry honey :(

Yeah, I'd say 100% not worth your time. If he can't appreciate what you have, he shouldn't be allowed to have access to it. But before you drop him, do what number one suggested if it will make you feel better. Maybe it will teach him to think before he opens his big mouth.

latereflex 0

why did u ask "what are u doing?

#28 if you thought a guy was feeling you up and he started touching your stomach/sides/everything BUT your boobs, you'd probably go "what the ****?" what a douche, totally not worth your time. I hope you kick him to the curb.

that is mean, i wish i could slap people over long distances. I'd bitch slap him for doing that to you.