By tinytitty - 23/03/2009 03:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my crush and I were hooking up and as he slipped his hands up my shirt in order to "feel me up" he started rubbing around my whole torso. When I asked him what he was doing he replied "well I was looking for your boobs but apparently you have none" FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 338
You deserved it 9 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

partake_fml 2

Yeah, so what? Do the same with his dick/muscles.

do you have small boobs? what was he expecting, they'd be bigger underneath your shirt or something. Small boobs are hot, don't waste time with a guy who won't appreciate them.

Comments

I love when display names pertain to the FML. Also, I got the same visual as #8. I presume you have nipples, they can't be THAT hard to find. Even if you're completely flat-chested, he's a human being, he should know where these things are located...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
kyoko131 3

it's also not her fault the guys a moron

omg ur a retard milk doesn't make ur boobs big!!!!! I have milk everyday for breakfast and I don't have big boobs. learn about science it explains it all retard

xcrashxloved 0

Are you retarded? Drink some milk? Seriously youre a dipshit(x

What the **** has drinking milk got to do with it?

melissaferns 16

it is believed the hormones in cows milk can cause rapid surge in human growth hormones resulting in larger breasts. tbh though i think it's bs I'm super stacked and can't stand milk and have never really drank it. It's genetic in my family though. To anyone who thinks big boobs are great think again so many back problems even with the proper support not to mention even with exercise unless you can afford surgery gravity will take effect. I speak from experience. Love your boobs the way they are any size can be sexy ;)

Idiot on two accounts... 1) Even if you have literally NO boobs, guys know not to say anything because that guarantees that the action ends there and 2) How the HELL can a person not find boobs? Dumb shit... Also, anyone else getting a Dr. Zoidberg vibe from this one?

If he doesn't know where to find your boobs, he should go play with his legos for a few more years, then try again. If he thought he was being funny about small boob sizes, you should've squeezed his crotch as hard as possible and told him to grow a dick before trying anything with you again.

hopiee 0
isolate7690 1

i dont have a dick you prick!! Shirlena!!! -Tourettes guy

Or he fails and just dont know where your boobs are.