By tinytitty - 23/03/2009 03:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my crush and I were hooking up and as he slipped his hands up my shirt in order to "feel me up" he started rubbing around my whole torso. When I asked him what he was doing he replied "well I was looking for your boobs but apparently you have none" FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 339
You deserved it 9 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

partake_fml 2

Yeah, so what? Do the same with his dick/muscles.

do you have small boobs? what was he expecting, they'd be bigger underneath your shirt or something. Small boobs are hot, don't waste time with a guy who won't appreciate them.

Comments

ashleyy_fml 0

And all of these people talking about going on the pill and going up multiple sizes, you guys must be on some damn high hormone pills. My boobs only grew a little bit since the pill, which is good though since I'm 16 and already have DD's haha. But I just thought that was pretty weird.

kandy_fml 0

LOL @ your username. But yeah, that sucks. Go with #1's idea.

kellster 2

What an idiot! But yeah, say that about his dick next time!

Lol @ guys saying grow some boobs. Yeah, just like you can grow your genitals too huh? And I, for one, enjoy not having to lug huge things around with me all the time. I seriously can't imagine it being pleasant for sports...

All the guys saying grow some boobs: YOU'RE SO RIGHT! Why didn't I do that before? Wait a minute while I get me some fertiliser, water and sunlight.

+1 for #2 I for one happen to like girls of all chest sizes, big and small.

Closeeupp22 0

doucheee. why would you let him feel you up if he's just a crush?

Jordykins 0

I was kind of wondering that too..

LOL WOW THAT'S ****** UP and 101 could you be more of a prude? or are you just 12?

how old are you? If you're young then theirs no way he has a dick anyways, I agree with #1 too.

xx_hayleyy 0

let guys do what they do. don't ask-just like it.