By Anonymous - 19/09/2012 14:43 - United States

Today, my crazy mother-in-law threatened to camp out outside my house so she will "never get left out" of our lives, all because we called instead of sending a written invitation to my three-year-old's birthday party. I actually believe she's crazy enough to do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 145
You deserved it 1 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might wanna consider taking her off the invite list...

olpally 32

Stage 5 clinger, mother-in-law style... Yikes!

Comments

You could totally call the cops on her and say we have an uninvited camper @ our house!

Oh god x_x I'd suggest investing in some sprinklers for the yard, to avoid any "unwanted guests"..

Tell her to go ahead and camp out in the back yard. Then when something comes up, while she is still camping in the back yard, you can tell her you just sent her an invitation through the mail, and if she wants to come, she has to RSVP and the phone number to RSVP is on the invitation(this is assuming she doesn't have your cell phone number, and if she does, get a prepaid phone just for this).

saffy66 34

I believe the OP has just learned, if she didn't already know it, the meaning of the saying that you don't just marry an individual, you marry a whole family.

jpjb 6

Turn the sprinklers on while shes out there shell leave

Babycenter.com - communities - DWIL and FOO. Check it out OP, you're not the only one married to cray cray.

Is your name Debra, and is hers Marie? (No wait, they were across the street, not backyard. Still...)

This will totally be my mom in about 3.5 years. She gets all bent out of shape over people using Facebook or text messages as a communication tool instead of sending cards or even calling someone. She's also borderline psychotic.