By Anonymous - 17/07/2015 22:24 - Canada - Sackville

Today, my crazy drug-addict mother kicked me out of the house after siding with my crazy, drug-addict aunt, who'd just threatened to slit my throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 082
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you're better off without these crazy drug addicts

Go live on your own. There's no point in living with people would could potentially hurt you.

Comments

I see you live in Canada, come out west homie xD can make a new home over here

My question is why did you side with a threatening murderer?

Well, I guess it's a good thing that you're out of there and away from them. You'll be better off without them, seeing as they seem to exhibit violent tendencies against the people around them. And they can't be the only people you can live with right??? There has to be family or friends that will be willing to take you in! I'm sorry that they had to act this way towards you. No person should even have to go through this or anything like this, but you'll be just fine and much better off without them, I promise. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I am sorry for all the negative comments OP! I hope you are fine, and please get some help for your mum and aunt! I guess they need you more than you need them.

Eh, it's probably the biggest favor she's ever done for you. Whatever you do or wherever you go, don't enable their bullshit until they straighten up!

Take it as a new start without crazy addicts

You are better off not being in that toxic environment. I hope you have some good friends that you can stay with until you can get your own place. I wish you all the best.

Can we get a follow up OP? I hope things get better for you.

Can we get a follow up OP? I hope things get better for you.