By aswamk - 19/12/2015 05:01 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, my constant constipation has become a running joke in my family; I heard my mom tell my dad that if he wants to keep his Christmas presents safe, he should ask me to eat them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 1 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well we know one thing that's not running. You to the bathroom.

This is literally one of the least shitty situations on here.

Comments

Takes me back to that classic Weird Al tune...

Come on 23, you should know what one. It's that one that's a classic.

KhaleesiDannie 26

How was I supposed to know that we were both related?

I would guess that a joke about you would be anything but "running."

If you can take a joke upon yourself in good humour, your will be popular. In this case, as someone with no reason to mislead you, I tell you that really is a funny quip.

Generally, any joke about bodily functions, or lack thereof, will just make you more unpopular. Even if you play into it.

Well you can say your dad doesn't give a shit.... Badum tssss. K I'll stop

I know this might not be helpful in this site, but I struggled with chronic constipation for a really long time, and thought I'd pass along something that might help? If you haven't already, try docusate sodium pills. They've worked wonders for me and several other people I know. Good luck!

UhHuhHoney 20

Got to admit though, that's pretty hilarious. On a serious note, you should start eating more foods w/ fiber in them because being clogged up sucks!

If it's constipation is it really running?

Red_Curls1995 28

Been there and am still there OP. Try some sorbitol that stuff is pretty strong just make sure to combine it with Gas-X

what's with a third of FML's now being about crap? it's kind of weird.

A07 48

Constipation is a serious issue son.