By Anonymous - 09/05/2015 03:31 - United States

Today, my college charged me for tuition for next semester. I graduated 2 years ago. I have a degree from a place too stupid to only charge current students. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 626
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Like they didn't already charge you enough money.

or maybe a college who thinks its former students would be stupid enough to pay

Comments

I'm very curious as to how many people they did this to and if anyone actually gave the school more money.

Did you go to CSUB? They still send me graduation information. Graduated a while ago. -___-

JustinJK 21

My college double charged my father's AMEX, the kind of card you pay off each month, and they processed a refund check instead of just applying it to the next semester. I guess people who get loans get extra amounts and they get a refund for that, so they processed it like that instead of just a refund to the card. I didn't get the refund check until two weeks after the next semester because they sent it in my name to my father's address. I had mail forwarding from his house to my new apartment. I had already changed my address at school. It got lost and they had to reissue a check. They again sent it to my dad's address. They then dropped me from my classes for nonpayment/not setting up a payment plan. My dad refused to pay until he got his refund because he had to pay his credit card bill. I was going to classes I wasn't technically enrolled for until could override everything. It was a mess. Idk who's running these institutions.

do you have a degree in wonton burrito meal?

like all colleges all they want it is your money.

Just make sure they didn't charge you last year too!

Zen_Charisma 10

Sounds like something the university of mobile does xD they charge late fees on returned books, and kick out gay students, theyre threatening to kick a girl out for turning up the freezing themometer in rooms shes alone in, the whole place is just a horrible school, this seems like something they would do too